The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

I think that a little Flute would be good like you can see the Skull Kid's in OoT had big flutes but he could have a smaller one :) and Green :p

He uses the grass doesn't he to call animals so maybe he jus uses that to play songs like the the ocerona

yes, im very sure it will be a different instrument, because there is no time travelling is there? :)

and if gannodorf is the game (im pretty sure) there MUST be a master sword, becuase that is the only weapon that can defeat him.
So thats my theory.

theres some official artwork that shows him holding the Masters sword, probabbly if it isn't in there i don't really care I want that wooden sword kkkyyyaaaaahhhh!!

Majora was the most easiest boss if you have the deity mask (woot XD) and a botte of chatau romani other wise his really annoying

deity_link said:
Majora was the most easiest boss if you have the deity mask (woot XD) and a botte of chatau romani other wise his really annoying
Yeah:lol: I know wut u mean:drool:

i mean in Tp, i mean obviously majoras mask on skull kid, but i think tp would lack something without a new boss, like a ganondorf mercenarie that is like a miniboss for the last stage

I watched the 7 minute trailer, and a big fat guy on a pig kept showing up, and he had a little girl tied to his staff thing! Maybe he's the boss, he looks kinda important

A cool idea is that Midna works for Ganon, and she is helping him, but leading him to Ganon who will then try to defeat him. Or that Midna is just using Link to get what she wants.

Back