The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

MMCD said:
at least you all don't need to wait an extra month, as i am 13 don't have a steady source of income and have no other game's source other than my pc (which has very few games), i will need to wait until one month after, on christmas day, before i get to play with my very own wii
can you get a paper route in scotland? or mow lawns? it is summer.

im getting through this hard time thinking of TP by playing MM. its helping a little bit but im still very anxious about TP.

I would have to w8 for christmas but my bday's in Nov., so.....btw i'm playing mm to satisfy my LoZ craze too. I'm back at the Goron Village.

im playing OoT Master Quest. its my first time through it on the master quest version. its alot harder than the original lol

Ok heres a question will anyone be buying the LoZ:TP Game guide?
I for one absolve from using games guides

No way! To me that's like cheating man, no matter wut the circumstances r I never resort to guides/FAQ's/walkthroughs and especially not cheats. As corny and unbelievable as this sounds I never use cheats(there is exceptions though for minor cheats)

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
well now i have comed to the shadow temple! hate the re dead but i'l survive! anyone remember how to kill that bongo bongo boss? i forgot ( stuck
I'ts been a looong time sense I had to kick bongo's ass. But don't you just have to like.. Hit him? Alot.. Or something..

Back