The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

Its pretty simple how to bongo you hit his arms/hands and then his eye with an arrow then hack at his eye then wrinse and repeat

the bongo bongo boss in Oot, dont forget to use the eye of truth when the boss disapears, it is essential for hitting the eye.

god, i remembered that!

EDIT my favourite boss in Oot was gannodorfs parents
(the sand temple boss if any of u did not know that):wtf:

Last edited:
I liked phantom ganandorf he was good fun to defeat a bit easy but still fun.

yes, he was good. but gannodorfs parents still rock!:cool:

anyway, will twilight princess have like, 4 swords?
Hopefully including the master sword:)

The Master Sword should be in it, if not i'll sue!!!:scared: I've waited through 2 cancelations of this game, they better put ALOT in it!:lol:

No duh:tard: I think that's y there's an entire section for LoZ: TP. We want it so bad we r all going insane! Now I can't stop saying totally obvious stuff!:p

I think he should use somethings different this time...I say he needs to ROK OUT!:lol: Seriously, I think they should add something new that fits link. Even though ppl say, "Well in MM he played the guitar, drums and a giant deku thing..." that wasn't really him, it was Mikou(Zora), Darmani(Goron) and Deku man. If link played a bone guitar, bongos, or a big wooden sypmhonic thing he would look very odd...he needs something that fits him....like a baby grand piano:D<<<*sarcasm*

Back