*The most powerful Character in the DBZ Universe*

LMAO, that is seriously good, it sounds like a similar parody to what the creator of the DB and DBZ made somthing called Neko Majin (nothing to do with dbz, but sometime you'll get the odd appearance of a DBZ character), i think you've got potential for a parody. I love the Names "Timothy", ROFL!

EDIT: OMG, i never thought of who could be Goku's mother! Fasha could well be goku's Mom, we don't know, the name Kakarot doesn't resemble either of their name though, i don't think Bardock chose that name either though did he, he'd even forgotten that he was born, LOL!

Last edited:
Zeros said:
Considering the wording of the exchange Bardock and Fasha had near the beginning of the special, it's incredibly unlikely she's supposed to be Goku's mother.

Akira never said anything about it....the series should have had girl super sayians if they were more of them left. I know this sounds perveted but
what if there breasts got 10x bigger?
EDIT: Thanks singhson! I made the charecters based on some dbz charecters ,well pam is based on pan but she is stronger and can go to
super savior 4. Oh and saviors are can fix anything...I will realese more info on the al universe on wiichat soon.

Last edited:
Actually Akira Toriyama stated that when Gohan achieved his Mystic form, he was the most powerful character ever in DBZ. He could've easily defeated Buu if Buu didn't absorb Goten, Piccolo, and Trunk. He was afraid if he killed Buu, the ones he absorbed would die too.

Back