The Official "Big Three" Thread. SSBB vs SMG vs MP3.

Personally I'm really looking forward to metroid, then smash bros then not really looking foward to galaxy but I'll probably buy it anyway :D

chach why are you so ignorant its his thread let him post when he wants, yeh you don't have to degrade him

Its the rules, you can't double post...he posted 5 times in a row for crying out loud. One of the posts was just "hello" as well.

Jay61 said:
Its the rules, you can't double post...he posted 5 times in a row for crying out loud. One of the posts was just "hello" as well.
Ha lol, as someone told me before, this is why we need negative rep buttens :yesnod:

Well they are both some of the highest rated games on the gamecube...they were very good. Your source is in idiot.

Ok everyone stop talking, everyone knows SSBB will be better but who cares if your gonna get all the games anyway! Just close this thread so we can get on with our lives...

well not trying to argue, i consider jay as a friend, were just having a conversation. and yes ssbb will be better but other people have opinions too and i wanna hear them

Game Rankings take many many reviews and work out the average though...so thats the definitive verdict more or less.

Back