The Official Wii Chat Rant & Rave Topic

oh jeez

RANT!!! hmmm, well. my sargent blew up at me yesterday. i was suppost to be working a foot post which is basically pedistrain patrol (walk around the perimeter of a certain section instead of in an RMP IE police car) and i didnt wanna go. so i sat there and started to BS with the other cops in my command and one of the head sargents comes up to me and says "why are you over here???" and i said "oh my supervisor said it was ok" so he jsut walked away. shortly after my sarg comes over and basically rips me a new asshole for not following protocal and that i was suppost to be by my post and i wasnt. he almost wrote me up but since this was my first "disobedience" he didnt. f*ckin prick. i hate foot patrol!

and now my RAVE-
i am hanging out with a bunch of my friends from a different precinct out in the hamptons and going to get DRUNK!!! yeahhhh buddy! i cant wait. :D

i also am planning on going shopping w00t! i got 3k to blow on nothing but worthless junk. ill do that saturday i think <3

The_Loose_Cannon said:
and now my RAVE-
i am hanging out with a bunch of my friends from a different precinct out in the hamptons and going to get DRUNK!!! yeahhhh buddy! i cant wait. :D

i also am planning on going shopping w00t! i got 3k to blow on nothing but worthless junk. ill do that saturday i think <3

Just Don't Be Drunk On AIM, Okay?:lol:

I Can Imagine...:wtf:

Rant......Uh...none?

Rave. 6th rep. Yes I know you all hate the system..but who cares? also is different color.

Rant: Brawnys got 6 bars, and it's a different color :/

Rant: My chav sister is determined to come to New York with me and a few others :/

Rant: I have a cold coming

Rant: I'm rather nervous for a job interview on Friday

Rant: I haven't handed in my final work for photography, and my lecturers don't know :/

Rant: It's the holidays, and the weathers poop, and I want to go surfing.

Rant: My mothers moving house soon, and it's dragging out for soooo long.

Rant: I have no money =[

Rant: I'm rather hungry

Rave: Friday should be good, have a surprise in store for the boyf :)

surfinrach90 said:
Rant: Brawnys got 6 bars, and it's a different color :/

Rant: My chav sister is determined to come to New York with me and a few others :/

Rant: I have a cold coming

Rant: I'm rather nervous for a job interview on Friday

Rant: I haven't handed in my final work for photography, and my lecturers don't know :/

Rant: It's the holidays, and the weathers poop, and I want to go surfing.

Rant: My mothers moving house soon, and it's dragging out for soooo long.

Rant: I have no money =[

Rant: I'm rather hungry

Rave: Friday should be good, have a surprise in store for the boyf :)
It doesn't look like your holiday is off to a good start. :lol:

Rant:
I was working on posting a thread in the Board Games section! For an hour! I finally finish, review my work, and started to post it. It then said, "You are not allowed to access this option for the site." or something along those lines... because somehow while working on the thread, it logged me out!!!
Bad mood right now
no one talk to me or attempt until you see a thread by me in the Board Games.

Rant : Get drunk and come on here and post really weird stuff and no one likes me no more because of it (how would I know I was going to do all that) and now that is annoying.

Rave : Probably going out again tonight! Will be pretty fun I guess and hopefully it doesnt go wrong like on wednesday night.

Rant: I'm at work, all hungover and tired.

Rave: My best mate was back from Uni last night!

Rant: O.K this may sound stupid but...your not a farmer are you!?! My calf 4-H calf died a week before the big sale. So now I can't sell him. And he's my only form of making money. A cow I have been feeding grain every damn day and halter breaking him so I can lead him. Just dies before Achievement Day ( The Big Sale) So now I won't be making my around $1,000 canadian.

Rave: I have a big bucket of pretzels beside me!

I was walking down the stairs holding my laptop and i slipped on the wood floors falling down. I did everything to secure my laptop and thank God nothing happend but my butt really hurts now lol im gonna have a huge bruise in the morning :sad:

Back