The Official Wii Chat Rant & Rave Topic

Rant: my wireless router is not working... :(

Rave: ... prison break is on tomorrow night!

m0nsta: You really should have stayed and saw your boss, not good for the next time you go to work. =\
Anyway, good luck with impressing that person you mentioned in your rant. ;)

Last edited:
Rave: w00t the new chair i ordered for my office arrived mmmmm soooo comfy my butt is in leather heaven!

hehe i have nothing to rant about suprisingly

Rant: I'm tired and my bed is broken so I'm going to have to sleep on the floor. Not pleased!

Rant: My office is a mess! Spent today and Friday re-fitting my home office so all my files are everywhere!

Rave: It's Sunday tomorrow!

Rant: Since I'm going on a trip from Sunday to Tuesday my Science teacher is making me do a written exam in 60min instead of the 2hour multichoice exam everyone else is doing. :cryin:

Rave: my birthdays on the 15th. YESH!! I get Macromedia/Adobe Flash!!!

Rant: ARRGH
I can't play DAoC because my accounts closed! Jammed my finger, hit my shin, and now this! Guess its a good time to play the lottery.

rant: Jill and stou have been gone. Tons of flooded crap threads.

Rave: She's back....dunno bout stou.

and Gene actually posted at a decent time of the day. :lol:

rave-i am annoyed when people spam, but what is worst is when people say "omg don't spam" cause that just adds more to the spam

rant-reading deception point, everyone should read dan brown books, he is sorta like a god

Meh @ deception point. They all suck but angels and demons.... that's the one with the meteor/jet engine/hawt girl/ guy named pickering (wow, I'm surprised I remembered that)

and you yourself did just that....."hi everybody"

Rant: I have to go to the redneck mecca tomorrow....:nonod:

Rave: Maybe I can find some stupid idiots who can give me some computer parts I can salvage. Maybe build a damn small linux machine or something.

The Da Vinci Code is pretty good too. :p

Rant: exams starting in a few days :(

Rave: I got my wii connected to the net and on it right now! :D

Back