The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Tracks said:
are you joking me? Final fantasy 7 is arguably one of THE absolute greatest games of all time. cloud is THE man.

cloud is generic? you gotta be kidding me, mario is generic, sonic is generic, half the characters in brawl are "generic", you little fanboys need to do reasearch before you comment, you are so ignorant it is insane.

Do you read over what you write before you write it? You just finish appraising Final Fantasy then you insult people for being a "fanboy" when clearly you are an "ignorant fanboy" yourself.

lol a White Mage in Brawl? That would look ridiculous.

Like i said before adding final fantasy charecters would ruin smash bros, i would like to see some of the old nes charecters like little Mac from punchout or that guy from urban champion maybe the ballon fighter or what about that guy from donkey kong junior the one with the peticide gun lol they would have been pretty cool.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Am I the only one who LIKES ROB in Brawl? I mean c'mon guys...know your roots! Yes he was a useless peripheral, but the fact that he is in is awesome!

IMHO they should've taken out Captain falcon or Ganondorf (only need one of them.)
And same goes for the the star fox team...they just need to go..all of them. The fact that the series has fallen so far since their prime64 days saddens me greatly, but no amount of guest appearances in Brawl will save their sinking franchise.

They need to cut the crap already. Add new IP's and retire the old ones within reason. By that I mean characters whom are copied/cloned/altered/etc. to make new characters. Those need to go. Either make them unique (by unique I mean in contrast between Pikachu and Mario..that unique) or scrap the idea and move on.

and as far as Cloud's concerned?...:lol:

wow sephiroth was NOT powerful. compare him to Kafka or any of the other ff villains before the series sold out and went 3d...he's a cross-dressing emo with an over-sized katana, whom was made so fan-girls worldwide could make yaoi fanfiction between him and cloud....and what kind of name for a hero is "Cloud?"

ff7 was way too easy and the plot was on par with your average video game turned movie (see: resident evil,super mario bros,street fighter,mortal kombat,etc.)

You want to play a true final fantasy game? play 1-6. Those were what made final fantasy as big as it is now. But sadly today all you need is high end graphics to sell titles I guess.
i agree with you, ROB is awesome. People are saying they should take him out for Roy or someone like that, but would you rather have a new character with a unique moveset, or an old clone character? Seems like a pretty obvious choice to me.
I understand where your coming from with the FF thing, but you can't deny that FF7 was also pivotal to the franchise. Square Enix would probably not be nearly as well off as they are now had they decided not to make FF7.

Wiiman0001 said:
Bart Simpson, just his witty, smart-ass comments would have made the gameplay even more fun like in Brawl when Nintendo added the Nintendogs to cover the ENTIRE screen to screw up you and your opponents! hahah LOL!!!

man, i dont know if ur bein serious or not, but i think that would have SUCKED! and it never would have happened, sakurai stated that in order for a character to be in ssb, they must have originated from a video game, which bart didnt

Chrono i like that idea waluigi is in brawl as a assist trophy.
I am considering megaman as everyone has meationed him alot also a metroid bounty hunter would have been good maybe dark samus.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Am I the only one who LIKES ROB in Brawl? I mean c'mon guys...know your roots! Yes he was a useless peripheral, but the fact that he is in is awesome!

I love the idea of ROB being in brawl, i dont think id ever actually use him, but i love the fact that he's there

Cpt.Sorrow said:
Liquid snake or cloud strife would have been good characters in the game.

1. Don't expect to see secondary characters from 3rd party games.

2. We've already discussed Cloud, some would like to see him, others would rip Sakurai's throat out.

Luigi man said:
Aang from the avatar games

Just as a previous poster said, for a character to be in Brawl they would have to originated from a video game. Avatar is some fake anime kids show on Nicklodeon.

Back