The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Cpt.Sorrow said:
WE'VE already discussed cloud? newsflash I'm new.

So what, you don't read threads? Didn't know you had to be here for a week to be able to look at previous pages in a thread.

I like both the 3-D FF games and the 2-D.

Why argue, for goodness sake. *sakes head sadly*

Last i looked sony and nintendo were rival's in the gaming industry, so its impossible for a FF charecter to even be thought about for the smash bros roster, sega and konami and capcom are minor companies and are likey to have one of there charecters elected for the smash bros roster. (sonic,snake)

Hopefully the next smash bros. game will have at least 2 more 3rd parties, 2 seemed like an odd number (although it's really even, man that was a BAD pun)

lol
yeah but for now lets enjoy the one's we have even tho i think a castlevania charecter would have been better than snake.

Last edited:
to hell with all your ideas! this is like the one big nintendo title that doesn't have Mii in it! WTF was Sora Ltd. thinking when they didn't put the Mii (or another 3rd-party character so there could be a big company 4-way battle) in Brawl?!

The Mii, that would have been very good he could use the Wii sports items as his moveset like boxing gloves the tennis racket golf club and bowling ball lol yeah that would have been really good

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i would have <3ed Bomberman in there
You and me both.
He had a good chance too, I thought hudson and nintendo were buddies! He would have made an extremely unique character too, shame he's not in the game.

Back