The Ranting/Venting Thread.

I've actually never drank tea, just make the damn thing. WHAT IS THE DRAWING SIDE OF THE PEN[STRIKE]IS[/STRIKE]CIL THEN?

Frogger said:
Just assume it's about tea and biscuits and you're probably right.

But there's so much more to being British!

Of course there's the accents, class system, ROYALTY, welfare, scones, PAL, BNP.

I made Scones in Year 8 in Food Tech, they were scrumptious. Tomorrow I have Wood Tech and we're making Air powered F1 Cars. Our team is called "3 Blacks and a Venezuelan".

Which are you? =P

It seems technology requirements are higher in the UK than the US, despite us being a much more manual-labor oriented country overall.

I'm a black, along with a Hindu and an Antiguan, the Venezuelan said he was going to get Mercenaries 2 when I told him it was set in Venezuela. :lol:

Wow, we did all of that... I don't remember how to make scones... And I believe my team was called Team Emma; it lost. :thumbsup:

Nope! What makes you think they didn't want to be called that?

Our team lost at everything, aaahhh, school...

First Report card: 3 B's and a C+ woulda made honour had it not been for that C+. 3.679 GPA or something and you need 4.00. :(

Frogger said:
Nope! What makes you think they didn't want to be called that?

Our team lost at everything, aaahhh, school...
Well it's just that it's a TEAM effort. So it could've been something... I don't know... Teamly?

Monsteroids: What's GPA?

Monsteroids said:
First Report card: 3 B's and a C+ woulda made honour had it not been for that C+. 3.679 GPA or something and you need 4.00. :(

Holy crap...what the hell school is honor roll a b!?

What's the grading scale?

RadNad said:
Well it's just that it's a TEAM effort. So it could've been something... I don't know... Teamly?

Monsteroids: What's GPA?

...I didn't like my team.

Grade point average, we have it for when you go to college to create your minimum acceptance grades. I don't think you have it for sixth form, neh, every sixth form I looked around wasn't that great anyway. Our grade point averages are different anyway, the numbers make no sense... Just don't listen to the yanks.

Back