The Ranting/Venting Thread.

SHADDAP.

It counts as 15% of my grade. D: The final counts as like...5%. Hopefully I do well. D::::

Yeah, good luck man.

I missed a week of school. Took 2 AP Stats quizzes and a test today...Aced them all. That class is pitiful. Good thing I'm taking two math classes.

What bugs me is when you take a language class (spanish for me) and you know how the teacher gets the students to read aloud to the class? Well, when the star pupil is asked, he/she says the stuff really fast as if it makes us jealous of them that they can do it at that speed. I have an a in Spanish, i dont need to speak really fast to the class to prove it. GAAA!

People making small talk in the gym.

Curl Jockeys curling in the squat rack.

Bigger guys thinking they know more about lifting than me.

elmo_999 said:
What bugs me is when you take a language class (spanish for me) and you know how the teacher gets the students to read aloud to the class? Well, when the star pupil is asked, he/she says the stuff really fast as if it makes us jealous of them that they can do it at that speed. I have an a in Spanish, i dont need to speak really fast to the class to prove it. GAAA!

I got a D in spanish, dropped it.

I also got a C in french.

We never really did anything in language classes apart from listen to tapes and draw.

I hate that I woke up at 3 o'clock on my day off when I was supposed to be working. :(

^a D? Freaking LOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

For the list:

Parents. Girls. Parents. Girls. Parents. Girls.

i have finals in two weeks. 3 finals monday tuesday and FRIDAY, and also, for my other two classes i need to do a video and an essay. i do not want to do this.

1. Having the most beautiful person you've ever seen as your older sister is kind of a self-esteem destroyer, lol.

Parents evening.
Went to see my ICT, History and Maths teacher... all terrible, said I was always talking, never hand in work on time... and stuff. Which is true... But yea. Had to hide from my head of 6th form because she would say worse than the other teachers.
Quiiiiite bad.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^a D? Freaking LOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

For the list:

Parents. Girls. Parents. Girls. Parents. Girls.

Loser!? I'm just educationally challenged!

Our Spanish teacher expected us to get Level 6's in Spanish and the highest was a 5b.. She was annoyed. Also, since I go to a Secondary School which is also a Science College; yesterday I got 21/40 on Chemistry and 15/25 on my Biology. Tomorrow I get my Physics test back... I got "shouted" by my English teacher, who is also the Deputy Head Master, for not writing enough on my Essay about fox-hunting, along with 2 other guys.

RadNad said:
Our Spanish teacher expected us to get Level 6's in Spanish and the highest was a 5b.. She was annoyed. Also, since I go to a Secondary School which is also a Science College; yesterday I got 21/40 on Chemistry and 15/25 on my Biology. Tomorrow I get my Physics test back... I got "shouted" by my English teacher, who is also the Deputy Head Master, for not writing enough on my Essay about fox-hunting, along with 2 other guys.

Year 9 doesn't matter. I don't even remember it.

You only have SATs for English, Maths and Science anyway. It's just a test to see whether the teachers aren't ditching the younger school years.

Year 9 is one of the most important since of the tests at the end of the year, which go towards GCSE stuff and stuff, Year 8 is one of the least important. :/

Back