The Ranting/Venting Thread.

Final exams are a biiiiitch. -.- I have 3 in one day in a week or so. That's a pain. Everything else has been going well lately, physically anyway.

ssbb_lover said:
Final exams are a biiiiitch. -.- I have 3 in one day in a week or so. That's a pain. Everything else has been going well lately, physically anyway.

That's the part of me that's lacking.

Tis not comparable to flying. Lifting takes time and practice to perfect, whilst the asians are born with the ability to fly.

Atleast squat then, if you aren't going to deadlift.

I don't dead lift, because I play tennis. Can't risk getting injured, and I don't want to get TOO muscular. My arms anyway. Legs however, can get buffed out as much as possible. :) Which is why I work them out 24/7 (literally, even when I'm sleeping).

Squat squat squat :wink:

You better be ATF or I'ma kick you outta my squat rack.

I hate long distance relationsips.

I hate miscommunication. People having the wrong idea about what I'm saying. It happens so frequently.

I hate that I have to wait until my birthday for my new L.A.M.B. trenchcoat...until then I only have a short coat that leaves my bum and everything below it cold -.-

Last edited:
ASS TO FLOOR.

Although [in most cases] it is not meant to be taken seriously, all it means is that you better go as far down as you possibily can. Can also be written as 'ATG' which would translate to 'Ass to Grass.'

EDIT: If anyone cares - http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=75458

Celeste said:
I hate miscommunication. People having the wrong idea about what I'm saying. It happens so frequently.
:shifty:

sorry

Last edited:
Back