The Ranting/Venting Thread.

Taking 2 hours to reply = win?

Anyway, sounds to me you know what you're talking about :wink:

Although I don't like working my abs, its not that fun :/ So whatever, I've got a decent core xD

CORE IS TEH POWA HOUSE :)

But yeh. When you play tennis, all your power comes from your legs and your core. No matter how hard you want to hit that effing ball and have it land in the court, I guarantee you that a maximum of 15% is going to actually come from your arms. Probably more like 7%.

And I know what I'm talking about for the most part. Can't say I know much about lifting though. I do light training in that area.

1. i got my kit for brighton bay art school but we're broke.
2. it's friggin' hot here.
3. i hate flies. there's so many flies here.
4. i have work tomorrow.
5. i want to be able to swear on this forum.
6. mum had a seizure last night.
7. my girlfriend is going away soon.

etc etc etc.

owlsgo said:
1. i got my kit for brighton bay art school but we're broke.
2. it's friggin' hot here.
3. i hate flies. there's so many flies here.
4. i have work tomorrow.
5. i want to be able to swear on this forum.
6. mum had a seizure last night.
7. my girlfriend is going away soon.

etc etc etc.

Dude you can swear on this forum!!!11

see watch

BITCCCCCCCCCH!!!!!!! PLEASSSSSSSE!!!! *hopes to god syntax doesn't come with the banhammer*

You can get away with a little swearing here and there, but not too much, there are kiddies on the boards.

blueovalboy7 said:
You can get away with a little swearing here and there, but not too much, there are kiddies on the boards.

Yea, you can say an occasional piss, ass, *****, damn...etc.

i'm stay away from the f or n bomb

Why do you need to swear?

There is no emotion in the world that can't be explained through the medium of teh 1337 5P34K:lol:

i posted a video a few minutes ago in the lounge and it got deleted by "syntax" for being "inappropriate". it was a funny video of this kid playing a video game on his dog started humping him, yet the kid just screamed, tried to avoid being humped, yet continued playing like a true gamer.

i thought the video was hilarious. it is on youtube. im sure you can find it with a few key words in a search. i cant post it on here again, for ive been "threatened"

im glad mods can also be parents. they said "there are kids on here and that is inappropriate."

i say that if i let my kid on the internet anyway, and the worst thing he/she could find was that video, then id be a happy parent. that is my rant.....

Brawny said:
How do you express love in 1337?

Maybe if your girlfriend's a robot.
Aha.

Wellll, I'm taking my Math Exam tomorrow. I can only hope I do well on that.

Back