The Wiichat comedy club

Whats the difference between a Hummer and a sack of dead babies?
i dont have a hummer in my garage

Last edited:
A recent joke that made me (and the people I tell it to ) lol
Its a bit morbid
Mans body gets droped off at a funeral parlor his wife comes allong and gose to talk to the owner about the arrangements
She says "My husband allways looked good in blue so no matter what I want him berid in a blue suit"
and she hands him a blank cheque
"Wright down the amount it will cost"

The day of the funeral she sees him in a perfect fittin blue suit
The funearal owner walks over to her and hands back the blank cheque
She says "Why didnt you wright down the ammount for the suit ?"
He says
"Well just after you left another dead body came in with the right suit the other people didnt care how he was beried so I just swaped the heads"

Hehe, that made me chuckle.
Okay heres one that some people might not get.

News Reporter: The immigration of Chinese people has declined drastically this past year in Canada. About 50% less then 2007. Prime Minister Stephen Harper, says he's concerned about the drop of Chinese Immigrants and suggested it's time we should build another big railroad.

lulz, 8/10

Nutha blonde joke, a classic as well.

So this blonde walks into a store and wants to buy a TV, so she asks the clerk "Hey, can i buy that TV?" and the clerk responds "We don't sell to blondes"

So the blonde walks off, dyes her hair brown, walks into the store and asks the same question and the clerk responds "We don't sell to blondes".

Blonde walks off again, dyes her hair red, walks back into the store and asks the same question and the clerk responds "We don't sell to blondes"

The blonde started to get really angry at this point and asks "Why won't you sell that TV to me!?" and the clerk responds "Because thats a microwave you stupid blonde!"

:lol:
9/10 for ARav989
thats a good one!

What do you call a lesbian eskimo?
Klondike

6/10

I just remembered a really good joke!
Women's rights

Chewy said:
6/10

I just remembered a really good joke!
Women's rights
That reminds me of a joke about an oxymoron phrase (ie. bitter sweet, jumbo shrimp, alone together, etc.)
Happily Married

Back