There Is No "WaveDashing" In Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea well guess what moron. U cant expect ppl to know these things whether u like it or not. Even if someone really likes brawl or melee and comes here, U WILL PROBALY EXPECT THEM TO NOT KNO SOME THINGS! Apparently u think everyone that should be on wiichat devoted to brawl should kno these things huh? well i sure as hell didnt kno. So maybe im not as so called "obsessed" as u, but im pretty sure most ppl out there are like me and dont kno some of these things. PPl like u are hard to come by. for example, how many ppl at your schol talk about tis game? how many of your friends? tally out all this then come back later and tell me and ask them to see if they know any of this either. ask anyone on wiichat. anyone at all. SOME PPL wont kno in other words, no one cares about your "OP"

There's things we just expect these people who boast their fighting ability online, on a Wiiforum and frequently post in the Brawl threads that involve discussing recent updates. We expect you to have the knowledge to know what wavedashing is, so many people have mentioned this on this site; I have many times. Seriously, if you boast so much you're going to fall quite hard.

Adam's even said he's no obsessed, he doesn't look at the updates very much. I in fact couldn't write so much about this game, but there's a couple of things you've gotta know if a game is going to be online. People exploit games, it's been spread all around the internet.

Of course people like me are hard to come by, that's why I target the people like me online, in a forum, about the Wii, which also branches off to many Brawl threads, where I have discussed wavedashing. My friends are all girls, I went to a girls' school, hardly any of them knew what a Wii freaking was, that's why I went online, where I expected people to know what they're talking about. Luckily, some do, and are good enough to research on it, but others, well...

And by the way, you're all crotch fairies.

Last edited:
They were in the BRAWL section...

Edit: A 3 paragraph statement is an eruption? What would you call a normal intro, conclusion, 3 par. bodied essay?

Last edited:
Frogger said:
There's things we just expect these people who boast their fighting ability online, on a Wiiforum and frequently post in the Brawl threads that involve discussing recent updates. We expect you to have the knowledge to know what wavedashing is, so many people have mentioned this on this site; I have many times. Seriously, if you boast so much you're going to fall quite hard.

Adam's even said he's no obsessed, he doesn't look at the updates very much. I in fact couldn't write so much about this game, but there's a couple of things you've gotta know if a game is going to be online. People exploit games, it's been spread all around the internet.

Of course people like me are hard to come by, that's why I target the people like me online, in a forum, about the Wii, which also branches off to many Brawl threads, where I have discussed wavedashing. My friends are all girls, I went to a girls' school, hardly any of them knew what a Wii freaking was, that's why I went online, where I expected people to know what they're talking about. Luckily, some do, and are good enough to research on it, but others, well...

wow are you that close-minded? not everyone on the internet researches the hell out of something, i am pumped for no more heroes, from watching about 3-4 videos, but i'm not very interested in news....i couldn't tell you the name of the main town is in,

adam is not obsessed, no but from his post count and general knowledge about videogames, i would say he spends a lot of time on the internet, so what about people that spend about 1-2 hours a week on the internet, can they not wavedash/be pumped about brawl as well?

like pit said, he had school, he didn't go on the internet to research about brawl/participate in this forum, so how is he to know about this? I think you're generalizing people that go on the internet for people that spend as much time on the internet as you two do, not everyone spends that much time.

^Brawny-just because pit is a fan of the series, does that mean that he's supposed to view every thread in this sub-forum?

mushroomedmario said:
wow are you that close-minded? not everyone on the internet researches the hell out of something, i am pumped for no more heroes, from watching about 3-4 videos, but i'm not very interested in news....i couldn't tell you the name of the main town is in,

adam is not obsessed, no but from his post count and general knowledge about videogames, i would say he spends a lot of time on the internet, so what about people that spend about 1-2 hours a week on the internet, can they not wavedash/be pumped about brawl as well?

like pit said, he had school, he didn't go on the internet to research about brawl/participate in this forum, so how is he to know about this? I think you're generalizing people that go on the internet for people that spend as much time on the internet as you two do, not everyone spends that much time.

^Brawny-just because pit is a fan of the series, does that mean that he's supposed to view every thread in this sub-forum?
Its true, i didnt. =)

mushroomedmario said:

Wavedashing has been around since 2001, you think you'd have enough time then to know what it is... I have college work, I pretty much know the basics of Smash Bros.

I don't see what relation wave-dashing has to for how long people use the internet, I mean if you are talking about people who didn't discover wave-dashing by themselves, then I udnerstand but they wouldn't be too good at that, wave-dashers discovered it by actually playing the game for hours and training, like me for example. And everyone says that wave-dashing is gone, well let me just say that I don't believe that is entirely true; at E4All we could only play the game with the Wiimote horizontally and that could have been a disadvantage to wave-dashing, but there's dashing in the game is there not? if that is possible then clearly wave dashing is possible.
People are deducing lots of stuff from the demostration, but not only it's not the final product, there's also the various controllers you could use allowing for additional abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what point are you trying to argue. Mind putting a thesis in there somewhere?

I'm saying, the ORIGINAL POSTER should have known this. WHEN did random non-fans of Brawl come up? He is a Brawl clan leader...

Also, your assumptions of me are wrong. I never touch any gaming sites...ever.

I feel you're just re-stating the same things over and over. I am not that big of a brawl fan, I do not read every thread either. I still get the general gist of the updates and such. It does not take a devotion to this forum to know such things as the ridding of wavedashing.

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble Axtlar, but wavedashing is impossible, as the directional influence of air dodging is not as strong.

{Axtlár} said:
I don't see what relation wave-dashing has to for how long people use the internet, I mean if you are talking about people who didn't discover wave-dashing by themselves, then I udnerstand but they wouldn't be too good at that, wave-dashers discovered it by actually playing the game for hours and training, like me for example. And everyone says that wave-dashing is gone, well let me just say that I don't believe that is entirely true; at E4All we could only play the game with the Wiimote horizontally and that could have been a disadvantage to wave-dashing, but there's dashing in the game is there not? if that is possible then clearly wave dashing is possible.
People are deducing lots of stuff from the demostration, but not only it's not the final product, there's also the various controllers you could use allowing for additional abilities.

i think there was the classic controller availible too...

Brawny said:
Wow, what point are you trying to argue. Mind putting a thesis in there somewhere?

I'm saying, the ORIGINAL POSTER should have known this. WHEN did random non-fans of Brawl come up? He is a Brawl clan leader...

Also, your assumptions of me are wrong. I never touch any gaming sites...ever.

I feel you're just re-stating the same things over and over. I am not that big of a brawl fan, I do not read every thread either. I still get the general gist of the updates and such. It does not take a devotion to this forum to know such things as the ridding of wavedashing.

my thesis is counterpointing your thesis, why should have the original poster known this, when he hasn't spent any time participating in this forum or researching about e4a?

emma-sumemr holidays were generally before e4a, e4a happened after school started(for me at least)

And MY point is that you do not need to research EfA to know that wavedashing is not possible in Brawl. Most Joe Schoes even remotely interested should know it. Besides, it's been stated before.

Things don't need 3 different threads to say.

Brawny said:
And MY point is that you do not need to research EfA to know that wavedashing is not possible in Brawl. Most Joe Schoes even remotely interested should know it. Besides, it's been stated before.

u guys i think we all need to chill out....we are arguing about a...videogame if u would reallly think through the thought...o_o...

Brawny said:

well than how is he supposed to know, if he hasn't been on wiichat or any gaming site? not most joe schoes, most people that are active on the internet should know, my friends are pumped for brawl as much as i am, but none of them are on the internet as much as i am.....and i don't expect them to know about i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back