There Is No "WaveDashing" In Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wave-dashing was (is) essential in Melee at times when you need to act quick to confuse your opponent, most of the people who can master it, though, use it to show-off from my perspective, just maniacally doing one after the other, and I say I don't care, as long as I don't do that, because I don't, I say the more Brawl has the better.

By the way, original poster, don't feel I singled you out on this.

I'd just as soon yell at someone wanting their blue light to stay on, or ask if Halo can come to the Wii.

@ the lollipop...this thread was going downhill when it hit page 2...

Yeah, if you come across people who do it all the time, then they're predictable, but if you play against a guy or girl who only uses at a very needed and unexpected time intentionally, then those are the true players.
Sorry I was slow with this post, I'm talking wave-dashing still.

My word they have some stupid names for their moves. I probably know how to do 3/4 of them but didnt know they were called crap like that. Holy crap that makes me laugh..

Rand said:
My word they have some stupid names for their moves. I probably know how to do 3/4 of them but didnt know they were called crap like that. Holy crap that makes me laugh..

Hey I didn't know the names of the moves until I came to U.S.A. in Mexico we knew them as other names.

Brawny said:
Now that that's settled, let's move on to the basics of English Grammar, huh? Hahaha

how about that question mark? seems either irrelevant or you forgot to place a question word after a comma.
Yeah, I know, double posting, I'm sorry.

Yeah and also, very ironically, in that same post with all the errors, he was actually telling us to learn better English! How funny is that? hahahahhaaa

Sheesh, you guys are so behind :lol: This has been confirmed for nearly a month.

^Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to read the entire thread.

So this has turned into yet another spam thread?

Frogger said:
...Perhaps.

Just found this posted 2 minutes ago in another thread!

...There's no hope for us all.
Sadly, I already found that post.

Diddy Kongz is in too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back