There Is No "WaveDashing" In Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
actually uhh....this week i DO have a 3 day weekend...then also for the following week.....lol Conferences and Thanksgiving XP

......o_o...that was just stupid saying that wasnt it?

Oh, what a surprise, you are the original poster in here..
You are the same Pit from the days of old at Wiichat? you seem different.

Anyway, trust me when I say: if wave-dashing is really gone, there will be another glitch type of move that everyone will start to use replacing wave-dashing, there's always stuff like these in every game and it's for the best of players to find out, like snaking in Mario Kart, jumping backwards in Mario 64, etc.

Brawny said:
And MY point is that you do not need to research EfA to know that wavedashing is not possible in Brawl. Most Joe Schoes even remotely interested should know it. Besides, it's been stated before.

Things don't need 3 different threads to say.

I see what the root of the "Reasearching on Internet" is now, but I'm sorry to disagree, a mere demo video is not gonna assure me of anything than the fact that it's a demo.

You know snaking is awesome.

:shifty:

I can argue about anything, if videogames don't matter, then broaden your scale... Does life really matter? =P

Frogger said:
You know snaking is awesome.

:shifty:

I can argue about anything, if videogames don't matter, then broaden your scale... Does life really matter? =P

If it didn't matter we wouldn't be thinking because of death of course, so that's what I believe.

First, I will chill out when you can type that in a coherent sentence :p.

Second, my friends who don't own wii's ,know that wavedashing isn't in. I know that BXR and doubleshot aren't in Halo 3, and I don't own a 360.

It should be general knowledge. ESPECIALLY WHEN PIT IS SUPPOSED TO BE BRAWL CRAZY.

Brawny said:

Second, my friends who don't own wii's ,know that wavedashing isn't in. I know that BXR and doubleshot aren't in Halo 3, and I don't own a 360.

It should be general knowledge. ESPECIALLY WHEN PIT IS SUPPOSED TO BE BRAWL CRAZY.

it's not general knowledge, are you expecting a brawl crazy fan....who dosn't have the internet to know about this? Obviously not, there are bigger things like wi-fi and Sonic.........why is he supposed to be brawl crazy? all his name/sig say is that he was at one point brawl crazy....

well odd about your friends, cause the only brawl things my friends know is what i tell them, and they're all buying a wii just for this game, when melee came out, i dind't even know about it until i saw a preview on the tv, i bought it that day. You can't expect people to know things because some people have better stuff to do/isn't interested in details such as that

Last edited:
Brawny said:

"Wiis" doesn't need an apostrophe.
"My friend who don't own a Wii knows wavedashing isn't in"? you are contradicting yourself; how the hell is a guy not even interested (apparently according to your post) in the Wii, going to know that?
"Pit is supposed to be Brawl crazy" have you even played with him, and that doesn't say anything about the final product of the game.

mushroomedmario said:
it's not general knowledge, are you expecting a brawl crazy fan....who dosn't have the internet to know about this? Obviously not, there are bigger things like wi-fi and Sonic.........why is he supposed to be brawl crazy? all his name/sig say is that he was at one point brawl crazy....
I miss being a freak :(

{Axtlár} said:
I see what the root of the "Reasearching on Internet" is now, but I'm sorry to disagree, a mere demo video is not gonna assure me of anything than the fact that it's a demo.

So you think that they'd add in a glitch after displaying it? That's completely counter-productive.

Yes, I do think that any self-respecting person even kind of interested in Brawl should know the basics.

No, I don't own a 360, doesn't mean I can't know something about it. :)

Edit: @ Axtlar... They know these things because it's common knowledge.

No, it's his name, avatar, and signature that suggest that...

Of course it says nothing about the final product... That's what the demo did?

You guys make me sleepy. I'm off to bed.

Last edited:
Brawny said:
So you think that they'd add in a glitch after displaying it? That's completely counter-productive.

Yes, I do think that any self-respecting person even kind of interested in Brawl should know the basics.

they were using the poorest-executionment controller of all the others that can be used, you cannot deduce this kind of stuff like that.
Do you see what I mean? I mean that it's always been there(the wave-dashing) but players haven't used it yet.

Brawny said:

that's not the basics though, wave-dashing is not that important of a factor in the game, only for people who rely on it. I can do it, but i couldn't care less if it was in brawl, im' not going to spread it around/tell my friends, so i think that there would people to not know about this

edit-what does the avatar have to do with chrono trigger? if he had something in the message 'crono for brawl' i could understand, but all i see is someone who likes the chrono series

If people don't know about wavedashing then people don't know about Sonic... Naaaah.

You know people without internet access? They wouldn't even be here in the first place.

These were pros... It's not that wavedashing is THAT hard of a move to test.

And those people can just go on not knowing about it instead of needing to restate stale info in a dupe thread. :)

Frogger said:
If people don't know about wavedashing then people don't know about Sonic... Naaaah.

You know people without internet access? They wouldn't even be here in the first place.

That's a good point.

Frogger said:

sonic was way more famous than wavedashing being out

well a person..yes, he's better than me at melee, all he knows is stuff from nintendo power, and stuff i tell him, so i do not expect him to know about wavedashing being out, because i didn't tell him because it's not that big of a deal. Sonic is, and i told him the day he got announced....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back