There will be no PS4

ejmonkey3 said:
you say that now but we will see in the future. ill admit that it looks pretty bad for sony as of right now but al companys have ther down years and high years and im sure sony will come back

Nintendo and Xbox have had NO down years...

54.8% of those polled at nexgenwars.com thought Wii would win this generation, followed my 360 with 28.2% and last(least) of all the PS3 with a meager 17%.

There's also a very similar poll over at gamergauge.net. It's up around 65% at the moment. It's slightly different though, measures consumer excitement and then tries to predict how that might affect potential sales.

After-thought: Most people voting at nexgenwars would be gamers themselves so these numbers say nothing of what all the parents out there want for their own children....

I'm the proud father of a beautiful 2.5 year old little girl. She's brialliant and the moment I saw Wii I thought of her and how much I knew it would help her development in todays electronic world.

That's funny because I know some people that bought a Wii for the same reason.

Im not surprised at all.. I bet there are ALOT of parents who thought along these lines. Proly wouldnt be a bad idea for a company to make a VERY GOOD educational game for the Wii, for children 2-4 yrs old or something..

5010 said:
54.8% of those polled at nexgenwars.com thought Wii would win this generation, followed my 360 with 28.2% and last(least) of all the PS3 with a meager 17%.

---

After-thought: Most people voting at nexgenwars would be gamers themselves so these numbers say nothing of what all the parents out there want for their own children....

I'm the proud father of a beautiful 2.5 year old little girl. She's brialliant and the moment I saw Wii I thought of her and how much I knew it would help her development in todays electronic world.

yeah you and your daughter is ganna have alot of fun with the wii my son is 5 and he plays it more than i do we have alot of fun with bowling and golf and baseball but when he sleeps its all mines and im playing zelda i just hope he likes his 360 i baught him for christmas lol cause that wii is mines once he opens the 360 . once he saw me playing the wii he totally for got about his ps2 and xbox dangit lol maybe i might have to pick up another wii for his room since the current wii is in my room lol

sony wont go aout of business. one big reason that they are losing money is because they had to build a brand new factory and hire tons of new workers for the PS3 but it is said that the price of building the PS3 will drop soon, and with the new Xbox, bill gates said there will not be another Xbox. VC will release 1 to 5 new games every monday, and online gaming to said to be coming out in january 2007. and for Red Steel, it is the swearing is the only thing i see keeping it from being a kiddy game

bill gates said no new xbox ay?thats why they already started making the cpus for it?

gramby.wiz145 said:
one big reason that they are losing money is because they had to build a brand new factory and hire tons of new workers for the PS3
I think the numbers ppl have been giving have been losses for the actual PS3's themselves, not the losses of Sony, but the console itself.

Back