There will be no PS4

Sony is amazingly rich company, and just because they have had a few problems along the way, dosn't mean it is the end for them creating hardware!
We can all really decide this next year when people can walk into stores and actually buy a PS3 and games!!!

Sony is nowhere near the end!

Last edited:
Okay, well Sony might not be broke but I think they will not make anymore consoles but still make products :)

White-Wolf said:
sony made blue ray. They developed it from scratch. (thus if blue ray fails sony goes under) Its their format. Thus if blue ray fails the ps3 fails. Its a torjan horse. Sony donsent give a **** about the ps3 without blue ray. blue ray will pull them out of debt. Blue ray does need the ps3 but if blue ray fails, it will pull the ps3 with it.

Facts

Sony needs to sell 30 games to break even on every ps3 they sell. without blue ray royalties, they are as good as sunk. This is why ps3 needs blue ray. the more sony sells the ps3, the more they are digging a grave. I dont think people get it. Sony could sell a billion ps3s and they will only go under more. Blue ray is the life blood of sony.

Facts

Sony is avoiding taxs. This means they are almost bankrupt. you only avoid taxs if you cant pay and if you cant pay your broke. Thus without sony support the ps3 is dead. Without blue ray sony is dead.

What the hell is this 'Blue Ray' you speak of? I've heard of Blu-ray, that's what can be found in a PS3.

I hate when people present things saying they are facts without linking to any credible source.

Your argument is one of the worst I've ever read - Written like a true fan boy!

Sony is nowhere need bankruptcy - check the stock price!

Nor are they avoiding paying tax - where the hell did you get that information? Do you work for the tax office? I doubt it.

Licencing will bring in the money for Sony, not how many Games they sell.

Your post is silly :ciappa:

I sure Sony will stay in the video gaming bussness, not sure what the next console will be but I'm sure it wolt be out for 5 to 10 years maby longer..Sony needs to get their **** together if they are ganna stay in the Next-Gen.

lol de ps3 isn´t in Europe and your already talking about ps4... Before 2010 you don´t see a ps4 en maybe their is a other name like psC or something.

there can't be a ps4 because sony said that the ps3 was "future proof." so that would mean their system would never have to be upgraded, have another generation, etc. <---this would be a rough form of what i like to call "sarcasm."

tsk tsk to sony saying words they shouldn't. i had great hopes for them...once. but that time has since passed. i'd say they could still develop software like sega does, but that would mean they would have to have more than 2 games out per decade. :frown2:

bondbond611 said:
However, i'm thinking Nintendo still have a lot of secrets under their hat, they may just release an upgrade version of Wii that support HD with more powerful graphics... to put them on par with PS3 and Xbox and trump them with the good gameplay exp.... :smilewinkgrin:

hmmm no. Nintendo only said they will release a wii version with DVD Playback in Japan only. Nintendo never aims for graphics, they aim for gameplay like they did with the DS Look its now a successful handheld system. But i think Wii has great graphics but they aren't using them yet. Wait for the Games of Super Mario galaxy and SSBB they will use the graphics of the Wii.

Sony in last quarter profit only made low 20 million dollars. For a company of that size to have such a small profit income, its actually really bad.

Sony in the past year had to replace millions of batteries because the batteries they made were exploding (catching fire). They lost a huge amount of money from that.

I believe they lose 3-400 dollars was it? for each PS3 they sell. I don't know that many people who can afford a 600 dollar system, and 30 60-90 dollar games (to make Sony break even). They gotta be stinking rich and have no social life. Why sony continues to sell products at a loss eludes me.

Back