There will be no PS4

PS4, eh? Sounds dandy, just dandy...notice that they gave no estimate on a price range (which, I suppose, is exceptable, considering they're probably not sure what hardware they're going to be using).

lol thas prabably true the ps4 is ganna be 1k lol.. im getting a ps3 wen price drops i mean really drop lol any one remember panasonics 3d0 wen it first came out it was around a ps3 price and it failed ..but thas prabably because panasonic did not have a name for it self in the gaming industry like sony has. and i dont trust sony with there first batch of new systems did that with the ps1 and in that same week ended up playing it upside down was really pissed mom spent 300 bucks on me on launch day and same week ended up like that =-(.ps2 baught it wen it first came out but hardly played it lol . ps3 aint ganna be waisting no 500-600 bucks for a system that i prabably had to play upside down first week i have it lol ganna wait till all the bugs are out .. on the other hand i did have good luck with all the nintendo systems so i did my son and i a good favor and picked up a wii for me and 360 for him for christmas hehe woo woo

nizmoboy98 said:
lol thas prabably true the ps4 is ganna be 1k lol.. im getting a ps3 wen price drops i mean really drop lol any one remember panasonics 3d0 wen it first came out it was around a ps3 price and it failed ..but thas prabably because panasonic did not have a name for it self in the gaming industry like sony has. and i dont trust sony with there first batch of new systems did that with the ps1 and in that same week ended up playing it upside down was really pissed mom spent 300 bucks on me on launch day and same week ended up like that =-(.ps2 baught it wen it first came out but hardly played it lol . ps3 aint ganna be waisting no 500-600 bucks for a system that i prabably had to play upside down first week i have it lol ganna wait till all the bugs are out .. on the other hand i did have good luck with all the nintendo systems so i did my son and i a good favor and picked up a wii for me and 360 for him for christmas hehe woo woo
Smart guy. :lol: Sony would definitely have something wrong w/ their system more likely then Nintendo would, only because Nintendo checks everything, then once more, then again and again and again. Sony...sometimes they just get carried away w/ shiny things (blu-ray) and just put it in their system to make it seem better...then forget to actually make sure it doesn't have a virus that might blow everytin' up. :scared:

Nah, jk. Sony is effecient as well, they just don't have that "caring touch" that Nintendo gives you, it's like instead of giving a machine a crap load of hardware so that it's the "ultimate", but instead they think what would be best for the the person playing it. But, that's what Nintendo's known for. ^_^'

theiceman72 said:
Well I have been saying this for some time now. What you guys need to understand is that this is a money game. Right now Sony is hurting big time. Basically the company Sony that we all grew up with is not the company of today. They are no longer the leader in any technology. Back in the day they use to have the best audio equipment, the best tv's, the best car stereo equipment, the "Best" (depends on who you talk to) game system, the best music industry, and a big time failing computer industry. Every time they attempt to make a new media standard it flops. Bottom line is this, Sony can not continue to takes hits and continue to produce a game system that looses money the day it is purchased. They would be better off making games like sega did. But honestly I dont think they would succeed at that either. I mean what "SONY" games are hot sellers? As a matter of fact what games does Sony make? Sega has been making HOT games for years so they did the transition with no problem. But Sony? Dont think it would happen. My prediction as I tell all my friends....Sony will be out of business as a company in 5 - 10 years.

He's right, almost everything from SONY used to be good, I had a SONY CRT television that lasted 20yrs (just gave out reciently), ever since they made the PlayStation, almost everything from them sucks, their car radios are fine (I have an xplod that works pretty well), but their newer televisions and computers I know have problems

I have a SONY VAIO that I originally got for burning DVDs, the program that was preinstalled had conflicts with the system, yeah, preinstalled, I also installed a beta of Vista, the OS installed fine but the graphics were crap, I couldn't find drivers anywhere, I opened my computer to see if I could install another video card in and there was no AGP slot and there was no slot

If Sony does ever make a new game system, they prolly won't call it the PS4. It will prolly have some exotic name that captures the feeling of getting your hands on the system. Like maybe the "PlaystationBeta" :p

If they were gonna have a new system name it'd most likely be something that resembles the Wii name.

PlayWii or something, because we all know that all three of the next next gen systems are going to all have Motion sensing.

Whats funny is that if Sony is still around by the next console, it'll be with motion sensing, and if it does, I'm gonna make fun of them until the day I die "Motion sensing is a novelty" - sony.

54.8% of those polled at nexgenwars.com thought Wii would win this generation, followed my 360 with 28.2% and last(least) of all the PS3 with a meager 17%.

---

After-thought: Most people voting at nexgenwars would be gamers themselves so these numbers say nothing of what all the parents out there want for their own children....

I'm the proud father of a beautiful 2.5 year old little girl. She's brialliant and the moment I saw Wii I thought of her and how much I knew it would help her development in todays electronic world.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA a ps4 man,its too early for april fools day prank,and WAY to early for a halloween nightmare.i think the ps4 would tank so badly ya know?i dont know how much it was for a gamecube,but nintendos gamesystems seem to get cheaper i mean nes games were like 60 bucks when they were coming out,or thats how much my cousin payed for his super mario brothers.

i had a email come from this website and it said the ps4 is due in 2010 but guessing sony it will be delayed till 2011 lol

Sony's Reasons to buy Playstations

Playatation 1: Cheap CD player
Playstation 2: Cheap DVD Player
Playstation 3: Cheap BluRay Player
Playstation 4: Cheap GreenRay Player
Playstation 5: you get the idea

Back