Time Until I get in Line

Why so early?

Im going to the midnight release tournament and getting a trophy and brawl:lol Then playing it all ngiht with a wegamsn sub and mighty taco and then going to church at 10:00 plus later i'll be having my birthday party. ALL in 1 day:cool:

Remember to bring a Baseball bat to fend off people cutting in line.
Plz pack ALOT of food. And alot of stuff to entertain yourself with.

laderer5 said:
Remember to bring a Baseball bat to fend off people cutting in line.
Plz pack ALOT of food. And alot of stuff to entertain yourself with.

I would prefer to use a shotgun for that.:smilewinkgrin:

I dont think you need to wait in line that early, i dont think that many people are going to line up. also does anyone know when eb games will open up on sunday in canada?

why so early.....................theyre going to think youre crazy. i cant imagine waiting more then 1 hour in line and even that seems excessive. its just a game thats already been reserved.

I wonder if I come early will they give it to me? Not that early but say 11:30pm or 11:45pm on saturday? w

i did the same thing for halo 3 i waited in line for so long but scince every one pre-orderd they had so much shelf copys left

no. youll be waiting in line with 20 other people who might think the same thing.

I guess he is in line at this moment. For what reason? I don't know. As for me I'm getting it on Sunday Noon at blockbuster.

pffft, screw standing in line, especially here in canada

im guessing the dude is in line right now, he's crazy

Back