TMNT and Star Fox on Monday?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Gonintendo posted there's a good chance both of these games will be out on Monday along with Dragon’s Curse (this game is confirmed) So lets hope its true so we can end this month without good VC games.

I honestly wouldn't get either of them. Don't get me wrong they were okay back in the day but looking back on Star Fox the multiplayer sucked horribly and since I've already beat 1P I honestly don't see the reason for buying it yet again. As for TMNT I'll get it if its Turtles in Time...otherwise NO.

MasterJedi2U said:
I honestly wouldn't get either of them. Don't get me wrong they were okay back in the day but looking back on Star Fox the multiplayer sucked horribly and since I've already beat 1P I honestly don't see the reason for buying it yet again. As for TMNT I'll get it if its Turtles in Time...otherwise NO.

Uh, I'm pretty sure Star Fox didn't have multiplayer.

Actually Star Fox 64 did have multiplayer. I hope Star Fox 64 does come out tomorrow that would mean all the 64 games i initially had before will be on my wii ,and those were my most played 64 games (Mario 64, Star Fox 64 ,and LOZ OoT)

Maximo said:
Actually Star Fox 64 did have multiplayer. I hope Star Fox 64 does come out tomorrow that would mean all the 64 games i initially had before will be on my wii ,and those were my most played 64 games (Mario 64, Star Fox 64 ,and LOZ OoT)

I never said Star Fox 64 didn't have multiplayer, we were talking about the original game, Star Fox, which is why the 64 wasn't added on the end....

En4Neo said:
Uh, I'm pretty sure Star Fox didn't have multiplayer.
yeah Star Fox 64 did have miltiplayer but the original did not.

But Im still getting both since I never played the first TMNT, and I loved the Star Fox's one player and muliplayer may be more fun know because my friends are always over.

OH WELL EXCUSE ME! I thought we were talking about Star Fox 64 which was BOTH the very first Star Fox game I ever played and the one I thought was the first game in the series. Jesus...and yes it did have multiplayer and while it was fine back then I found it to be a lil repetitive and I'm sure I'd fall asleep playing it again. I'd love Nintendo if they created a new Star Fox game that branches the universe out a bit.

BTW what system did the first Star Fox come out for?

JerrodDRagon said:
yeah Star Fox 64 did have miltiplayer but the original did not.

But Im still getting both since I never played the first TMNT, and I loved the Star Fox's one player and muliplayer may be more fun know because my friends are always over.

Yeah, my point exactly. You should add the 64 if you're going to talk about it, it's confusing obviously.

MasterJedi2U said:
OH WELL EXCUSE ME! I thought we were talking about Star Fox 64 which was BOTH the very first Star Fox game I ever played and the one I thought was the first game in the series. Jesus...and yes it did have multiplayer and while it was fine back then I found it to be a lil repetitive and I'm sure I'd fall asleep playing it again. I'd love Nintendo if they created a new Star Fox game that branches the universe out a bit.

BTW what system did the first Star Fox come out for?
Super Nintendo

What would be really cool is a Jet Force Gemini like game but with Starfox. Only change it up a little bit so instead of just having animated flight scenes between planets/ships thats a mission in itself, then you could fight as the heroes on the ground.

Jet Force was an awesome game just the aiming system was awkward it screamed needed dual analog control. That idea is awesome though drroett

OK Jedi...big nono to flame StarFox...It does have multiplayer, and im getting it.

Back