To Play Gamecube Games You Need a Different Controller?

smyth said:
and to do a search you need a keyboard, which you apparently have...
or you could use "eyes" and read your owners manual...

mean to me my first day? :frown2:

Swendo64 said:
mean to me my first day? :frown2:

when you stop asking questions that your owners manual answers i'll stop being mean.

and in fairness i had a lot more to say about the other poster's utterly stupid question than i did about yours.

kyle

omg I bought a wii, and I got this wii game, im not sure if it will work though...

Wiimoto said:
omg I bought a wii, and I got this wii game, im not sure if it will work though...

remove game case from plastic packaging
open game case
remove game from game case
insert game into game slot with picture facing opposite of power button
turn console on

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadly, i wouldn't be surprised if one day we see this question from someone who is seriously asking... it's sad

thanks for a laugh though :D

kyle

smyth said:
remove game case from plastic packaging
open game case
remove game from game case
insert game into game slot with picture facing opposite of power button
turn console on

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadly, i wouldn't be surprised if one day we see this question from someone who is seriously asking... it's sad

thanks for a laugh though :D

kyle

You cant speak for other people dude foreals if they dont feel like reading a 300 page manuel with probably 800,000 million words then they dont want too..no offence just being real...

Gamer420 said:
You cant speak for other people dude foreals if they dont feel like reading a 300 page manuel with probably 800,000 million words then they dont want too..no offence just being real...

okay so you reccommend that instead of reading the owners manual that was packaged with the $250 purchase for a reason, you think that people should direct all questions to the nameless/faceless people on the internet? okay if you don't want to read the 300 page manual then that's fine, but from now on if i feel like giving an inaccurate answer just to mess with people is that okay?
no, it isn't.
i understand asking questions i really do since i have not yet mastered everything in the universe, but i paid $250 for my Wii, it came with an owners manual, i read the owners manual, when i have a question about the system i refer back to it, if it isn't there i do a search and if it isn't there i'll ask the question. It really isn't hard, i'm not even telling people to read the thing cover to cover but check the table of contents or troubleshooting section at least.

kyle

jesus people the manual is only like 36 pages long, 5 of them being health and safety,Fcc, and laser product crap...

so really you only have to read like 30 some pages and your should atleast be able to get basic operation down..:sick: :wtf: :crazy:

its only so big because its in like 5 languages, "like any other electronics these days"... read the pages you understand and skip the rest... you dont have to go learn french or japanese just to finnish the manual.... its not some kinda trick, i promise :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would take them less time to find the answer in the manual than it'd take them to sign onto Wiichat.com

I have no sympathy.

Gamer420 said:

:thumbsup: Well said!

toomstone said:
pointless arguing why dont we go solve world hunger instead of if we should read the manual

because that isn't nearly as fun to fix nor is it nearly as annoying to deal with on a daily basis. :lol:

kyle

sremick said:
It would take them less time to find the answer in the manual than it'd take them to sign onto Wiichat.com

I have no sympathy.

Exactly. It's just sheer, utter laziness. Get off your arse and read the freaking manual. "Oh no!!! All those words scare me..."

Spoiled little brats.

Apocalypse said:
Exactly. It's just sheer, utter laziness. Get off your arse and read the freaking manual. "Oh no!!! All those words scare me..."

Spoiled little brats.

you are wise beyond your post count, comrade.

kyle

Men don't read manuals and instructions, that's womens work! I don't need some high and mighty instruction manual, with it's fancy book learnin words and such telling me what I can and can't do!

Back