To Play Gamecube Games You Need a Different Controller?

Budo said:
Men don't read manuals and instructions, that's womens work! I don't need some high and mighty instruction manual, with it's fancy book learnin words and such telling me what I can and can't do!

woah woah... get it right... mean dont read assembly instructions... instructions... this is how to put something together.. genetically we can figure this out all on our own like any Ape with some Shape puzzles....

Manuals men love... we love to know every little thing our gadgets can do and brag about it... and because of that now i know how to flip my picture in picture 180 degrees... do i need to watch a little screen upside down in the middle of the normal screen? no but i know how to and that makes me bad ass, and gives me something to brag about...lol

Get your Chromosomes right before saying such foolish things.... men are the ones who can program the VCR's while this type of information dumbfounds even the most intelligent

wezeles said:
woah woah... get it right... mean dont read assembly instructions... instructions... this is how to put something together.. genetically we can figure this out all on our own like any Ape with some Shape puzzles....

Manuals men love... we love to know every little thing our gadgets can do and brag about it... and because of that now i know how to flip my picture in picture 180 degrees... do i need to watch a little screen upside down in the middle of the normal screen? no but i know how to and that makes me bad ass, and gives me something to brag about...lol

Get your Chromosomes right before saying such foolish things.... men are the ones who can program the VCR's while this type of information dumbfounds even the most intelligent

Real men can't tell the difference :smilewinkgrin:

wezeles said:

absolutely. it's quite sad that God decided to bestow all these abilities upon us while only giving women a few abilitys(read: cooking and cleaning)

COMPLETELY KIDDING, i don't want every girl on this site freaking out, i was joking.

but yeah, this thread has gotten very funny to me.

Budo said:
Real men can't tell the difference :smilewinkgrin:

Your speaking of the mentally challenged now... and i will not go there... far to many people could be offended

Back