Top 5 reasons SSBB may suck

Vigilante said:
Techanically Sakurai said 2 or 3 third party characters, i don't remember where though. And it's opinion on characters being clones, I think they're half clones, some don't think of them as clones.

Falco and Toon Link are definetley clones.

You know there is voice chat. The only problem is that the farther your away from the oppent the more lag. Brawl will be the best video game ever.

Ok I didnt read those reasons yet but by the way everyone is talking they sound stupid. The website was prob created by sony/microsoft fans,who are just jealous they aren't getting it. Someone please explain why button smashers are bad? If all video gaming sites / magazines dont give brawl a 10 out of ten I'm starting a riot!

Tomatktchp said:

Moveset-wise they are clones but statistic-wise (ex. Speed, Power, ect.) they are not clones. I mean in Melee Young Link looked exactly like Link except he was a little shorter and had a different taunt. Toon Link looks nothing like TP Link and Toon Link is a hell of alot faster then TP Link.

Last edited:
Tomatktchp said:
toon link sure... your taking falco from melee and assuming he's the same in brawl. his move set is NOT the same as fox's...watch a video or something.

Flaco does have a new triple A move he punches people rapidly instead of kicking them and wolf has a completely unique A-moveset.

you know what? Whoever made that list is a retard, if not, then they are a sinner, and will be punished by God.

The article to me is bull. 4 reasons are personal opinions made by the writer of the article, which is obvious because if I can disagree with the reasons, which I do, than it becomes opinion.

Second, the other reason can't even be judged about the online battles failing because, he specifically said "expect, which therefore he has not played it or tested it out to be proven so.

Third of all, the title of the article is as opinionated as possible, if you have to dig deep enough to come up with such specific reasons out of what is expected to be a great game, than the game shouldn't be bad, and the writer proves it himsellf by the reasons he uses.

It's not going to suck, it may be missing a few things to some people, which is their respectible opinion, but when someone, for instance; the writer of that article, tries to make personal opinion into fact, they end up looking foolish and full of bulltihs.

I also read an article in a magazine about the reasons Brawl will be good and bad, and as expected, the bad section and the good section were both opinions, which is understandable but when the bad aspects are something more people disagree with than agree, it makes the reasons just sound... stupid, but the reasons can be respected when they are not considered as fact. It's the same with the good reasons, yet when people think the good aspects to them are fact, it starts an argument, but when the good aspects are written as personal opinion they can be agreed with or disagreed with, but also respected. The writer of the article tried to make his bad aspects of the game into fact, it made everybody retaliate to his article.

wiifan123 said:
Flaco does have a new triple A move he punches people rapidly instead of kicking them and wolf has a completely unique A-moveset.
falco's new moves arent just his rapid a move its his entire arsenal of a button ground attacks

no gamerankings? thaats nuber 1?

are we REALLY gonna swith to OTHER games simply because we cant show off our kills?

uh

no

dude, whoever wrote that doesn't know what they're talking about. adventure mode is soo fun and 10x better than melee's. ps: i love playing as
wolf
now!

^agreed, the subspace emissary is way better adventure mode and more fun.

Back