Top 5 reasons SSBB may suck

I'm looking forward to Brawl in general, but I can't wait for Stage Builder and Wi-Fi.

Yeah, I've created a list on Microsoft Word so if I get an idea for a stage I won't forget it

I can make my own voicechat with the phone. (Insert headphones and speaker into the phone and you got your own ghetto voicechat with your friends) Problem Solved!!! :lol:

I have to say that this list is pretty stupid and sounds like an Box X fanatic made it... First of all all the Star Fox characters mentioned in there are unique what does it matter if they share the same Final Smash? that's not gonna lead you to not choose them. online and voicechat is gonna ruin the game if they suck? no, sorry, but that's just ridiculous, and about the "button-mashing" I have to say that that's completely wrong too, seriously you need to be a good player to understand this, if you are good, you'll be able to dogde stage hazards, you'll know when to strike and when to block, you'll have the reflexes to be victorious, and you will not play like a desperate little kid button-mashing, and will out-smart and beat even those who run from fights or button-mashers. This list is ridiculous, it's just opinion from people who are not even good at the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shion said:
I think it was a perfect 10 or a 9.9
they still haven't reviewed the game since it's not out in the Americas yet. And what good does it make if they review the Japanese version? they don't even understand Japanese and obviously base their results and qualifications on language based content in the game.

I played MGO. You know who made the top 10? Hackers. You could make the top 100 legit a few times. But once the hackers started coming on, only the no life SOB, head shot, lag, infinite ammo hackers ever got the top spots. It was also designed for people with literally no lives. I won't miss that system.

SSBs is played by fighting game champs like Justin Wong, and he won it a few times. It says the game has a lot of strategy if the PROs of fighting games in general are still making the top 10 in Super Smash Brothers games, instead of no name 10 year olds who mash buttons.

http://www.evo2k.com/east/

Yeah Brawl won't suck. What are the chances were going face hackers like Jason Zimmerman in a completely random online match, almost a billion to one.

Brawl isn't online so you can see whos the best of the best but just to have fun with completely random people. That's the only reason Sakurai made Brawl online, TO HAVE FUN

Last edited:
Back