TP wii rating vs. TP GC rating

AsianSmith

Secret Asianman.
Aug 27, 2006
Washington State
I just saw the review for Tp on Gamespot and Tp got a 8.8... 9.5 on IGN.. but my question is, do you guys think the Gamecube version will get a better or worse review rating?

P.S: Yeah yeah, I know I posted this in the GC forum too.. I just thought I'd get more replies if I posted it in two different places.

I think it may get less.....the Wii adds so much more to the experience!
Gamespot sucks though so I dont care what the hell they say!

Most of the game mags I have read all suck except for Gameinformer and NintendoPower. don't even get me started on the playstation magazines

*you see a playstation mag being held by a long chain over a pit of frothing Ray-man rabbits*

Don't read gamespot... ever again. They are sony and microsoft fanboys. They only gave zelda an 8.8 prolly because they can't get past the second temple, and the fact that it took them over an hour to find out how to get the slingshot. <_< I hate them.

IGN gave Wii TP a 9.5 (<3 IGN) and Matt said the Gamecube controls suck compared to the Wii controls. So, it will prolly get a 9 or so.

I haven't heard any reviewers tear apart the controls for the wii or even say they are out of place, and with the wii version also having 16:9 and 480p, the gamecube version should definitely get a lower score, but not by too much.

Back