Trade me a Wii please!!

fatalorgasm92

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7
May 6, 2007
Big Pine Key, FL
Wii Online Code
3157-7038-9234-4590
I dont know if this thread belongs here but i am willing to trade Anyone A Premium Xbox 360 with PGR3 and Kameo and everything that came with it for a Nintendo Wii . PPPPLEEEEASE post even if you know somebody who might be interested you can also have Halo 2 limited edition if you want ( 360 includes everything stock and in the box it came it)PLEASE i want a Wii there nowhere to be found!:yikes:

i will

i have a of course the wii, cooler, wii sports, excite truck, two wiimotes, 1 nunchuck, 3 vc games which are original curby, super mario bros., and mario 64, and gamecube controller for mario 64 so how are we goin to trade you ship me then i ship you

jes74653 said:
i have a of course the wii, cooler, wii sports, excite truck, two wiimotes, 1 nunchuck, 3 vc games which are original curby, super mario bros., and mario 64, and gamecube controller for mario 64 so how are we goin to trade you ship me then i ship you
Don't do it man you'll get a wii evetually but that's risky i mean like ouch! he could be a scammer ya know and that's not cool.

btw for all your xbox stuff's cost you could have gotten a wii on ebay

I know but i got the 360 as a present for Christmas , thanks for the advice but I dont have any reason to not trust somebody and People who scam on 360s are Mostly on eBay

Trading over the internet is very risky... only do it if you agree to meet someone in person. You could always sell your 360 over eBay, then if you don't have enough cash to buy a new one, you could buy a used one over eBay.

I had two Wiis, though one was broken. It played game fine but didn't have online. If I gave you that one I would had to pay for my new one. Which would have worked out cause you would have given me a 360.

Back