Twighlight Princess v.s Windwaker v.s Ocarina

Ok out of these three:
OoT
Twilight Princess
Wind Waker

But my top three games out of all the zeldas wouldn't include TP not enough difficulty in the bosses and enemies

ehhh forget it

but other than that

yes

twighlight
ocarina
windwaker

actually then i would put (out of handhelds and older consoles)

Link to the Past
Legend of Zelda ages and Seasons
Majoras Mask
4swords adventures
Zelda2
MinishCap
Original

Leirith said:
I think Majora's Mask deserves a place in there too. I love that game.

Indeed! And for the record I felt TP was easier than Windwaker.

Last edited:
WiiChunk said:
Indeed! And for the record I felt TP was easier than Windwaker.

Thank you

someone understands me

Windwaker is easy I admit but the only thing is that its so boring that you feel so proud after going the through the entire great sea for nothing

Leirith said:
I think Majora's Mask deserves a place in there too. I love that game.

Agreed. Majoras Mask was a nice derailment from the normal Zelda tone and also explains WHY the beggining of the storyline of Windwaker took place.

It also set connections to OoT origins in preperaton to TP. Sorry thats hard to make out but there arent exactly perfect words to describe it. :/

what about all the other games where do they go in i think most zelda games (where link is not adult) falls in between majoras mask and ocarina because he is either a preeteen or a kid.

then theres majoras mask where he looks for navi then the flood happens then theres the ew ds game

ummm welll twihghlogh princess hmmm....

crap this getting waaay 2 complicated

ign disagrees
i think oot was the best enieme difficulty wise and use of magic power
but tp is now the best saying most reviewers (plz dont ask me to list them its really boring)

dangerd0g9 said:
just so every one knows OoT is the best Zelda game ever made.

OoT was really the only zelda game that i really got "sucked in too" or really interested in. i would play it for hours at a time. i really injoyed it best overall.

...and i plan on also getting it when it comes out on Virtual Consold. :)

Kedarshashi said:
what about all the other games where do they go in i think most zelda games (where link is not adult) falls in between majoras mask and ocarina because he is either a preeteen or a kid.

then theres majoras mask where he looks for navi then the flood happens then theres the ew ds game

ummm welll twihghlogh princess hmmm....

crap this getting waaay 2 complicated

err no offence but isn't it twilight princess not twihghlogh princess

just saying
zelduke

oh well sorry cam always riducules me for my super fast typing and my extreem amoun tof typos you really have 2 stare at my mistakes for an hour before you can figure out what a wanted 2 say

1: ocarina of Time
2: Twilight Princess
3: Wind Waker

Twilight Princess is a greater game than Ocraina of Time....but my FIRST steps into the land of Hyrule and setting off on my FIRST 3D journey (ocarina of time) are unforgettable. Twilight Princess used the controller in very fun ways but it just didnt do anything out of the ordinary in a zelda game. I also think Nintendo over exagerated the size of Hyrule in Twilight Princess (seen larger lands...such as shadow of the colossus and Elder Scrolls Oblivion) but it still gave me that great feeling I had when playing OOT! Wind Waker was WAY too easy and got far too repetitive and boring when sailing across the sea which made it one of my least favorite Zelda games.... :lol:

I personally ENJOYED TP the most as it wasn't too hard, unlike OoT which had some insanely fiendish puzzles and dungeons.

Back