Twighlight Princess v.s Windwaker v.s Ocarina

I played MM and I loved it. I beat oot and the master quest loved them both. MM is my all time favorite so far.

I beat OOT, and right now im actually juggling a lot of games, including MM, Master Quest, WW, TP, and Adventures of Link. (i miss that game! havnt played it since i was lil)

I'm actually playing through OoT right now, I just got to the Water Temple, the one I hate the most, I'll probably stop. ;-;

I loved Wind Waker, I'd play it if I had it, but I sold it a long time ago.

I never played Majora's Mask. I feel left out.

Everyone says TP is the best, although Ocarina of Time will always be #1 in my mind (maybe up until I actually play TP XD)

Originally Posted by Bryan
I'm actually playing through OoT right now, I just got to the Water Temple, the one I hate the most, I'll probably stop. ;-;

Yea, i hate that water temple glitch!

i have to change my opinion TP is so fricking easy and gets boring i have to say best link game is Legend of Zelda for nes since its the bomb and these games now wouldnt be around if it wasnt here.

for me it would be:

1. OoT/WW - its a tie for me
2. TP

i dont understand why many people didn't like WW. I have been playing zelda games since the start of it all (didnt really get into Gameboy Zelda Games). For me it seems all the zelda games not really including WW were the same blueprint used over and over again with little things to make each game different from the last. I enjoyed WW more the most of the zelda games because it was more different (but still the same blueprint) then the rest of the games. I liked OoT because of the story(time traveling is fun if its done right) but it brought zelda franchise forward. As for TP, i liked it, the layout of the Hyrule was great and everything in it, i liked the story but im not sure didnt feel complete or something or i missed something, but it didnt do anything special for me, but still was great.

Last edited:
WuTerrorist said:
i have to change my opinion TP is so fricking easy and gets boring i have to say best link game is Legend of Zelda for nes since its the bomb and these games now wouldnt be around if it wasnt here.
:cornut: TRUE TRUE

Bryan_ said:

lol same here i hated the water temple....

my order would be...

twilight princess
ocarina of time
majoras mask

wouldnt even include windwaker possibly the worst zelda game ever made in my opinion wayyyy to boring sailing everywhere and no horse wtf

To be honest, I never even played Windwaker! It just looked too childish and apparently (after reading some reviews) it was a wise choice not to have played it at alll.

look take this advice

REVIEWS ARE FOR BABIES

if you are curious about a game buy it if u are not looking for nything in perticular be the judge for urself

and if you ahve close friends ask them

Back