Twighlight Princess v.s Windwaker v.s Ocarina

I enjoyed em' all but the WW graphix really got on my nerves

not exactly ocarina of time gets peretty close at times especially with those really easy boss fights

nintendo underestimated us and our skill with the wii control

Kedarshashi said:
not exactly ocarina of time gets peretty close at times especially with those really easy boss fights

nintendo underestimated us and our skill with the wii control
Lol i agree on that one.

i bet shigeru myamoto was sitting there galaring at the tv screeen doing a spin attack when hes trying 2 do a horizontal slash

and then falling off a narrow ledge and dying because he shook hist controler

then he goes damn those booss fights are hard im prtty sure they'll throw a riot

***i know i made shigeru myamoto look like an idiot but for real i truly respect that man hes awesome***

ocarina has to be number. it holds a special place in my heart in a way that few games do. i think that, new controls aside, it was the most innovative zelda game since the original. simply put, without ocarina, the last three zelda games would be vastly different. they all have a similar control scheme, map, minigames, etc. the whole dichotomous game of young/old set up the human/wolf dichotomy in tp. even one of the ganondorf forms is virtually identical to ocarina. it speaks for itself. twilight princess is a fantastic game in its own right and may even be more fun than ocarina (that's debatable), but you have to respect your predecessors. ocarina laid the groundwork for games like twilight princess, and for that reason alone, ocarina holds the spotlight.

lastly, winwaker was a disgrace to zelda. i love cartoons and was all in favor of cell-shading, but the whole game felt so kiddy. the oceans were far too large and the islands were far too small. the use of the grappling hook and boomerang were so automated it wasn't even fun. the enemies were redundant and unchallenging. windwaker doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as ocarina and twilight princess.

I haven't finished Wind Waker, because I just got to bored. I was near the end too, but I was having more fun shooting enimies, and trying to get an arrow through their tail. It looked pretty funny. :p

I have finished Majoras Mask, and I have Ocarina of Time, but I never played much of it. I enjoyed it A LOT though, and I feel bad for not getting that far. A friend let me have it when he got stuck, and so I got Epona and just goofed off and checked out the world from there.

And I got TP for Christmas, but it is the GC version, and if I open it, then it will probably be a waste, because I want to play it on the Wii, which I still need to get. So I am planning on trading it in for the Wii version of it.

Ocarina of time changed the way i viewed video games.

Zelda has shown game after game that story really does matter.
When you actually wonder how the story will end when you aren't even playing the game, its like an extremely interactive movie.

I havent played Twilight princess, but if it holds a candle to OoC, its gotta be good.

TP
OOT
WW

But my prefered choice would be

Majoras Mask
Twilight princess
Link to the past

then Ocarina
Zelda original
Windwaker

Back