Twilight Princess in great! but ....

soulok

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
One thing I was extremely dissapointed in is the end sequence. You play night and day to rescue and entire kingdon and nintendo gives you such a horrible ending. The whole Midna thing was great but I mean at least give us a good 5 to 10 min of good quality full motion video the spice things up at the end. Thats one thing they can improve on for the next Zelda.:scared:

I do not fully agree with you. I liked the ending, but I guess you're just dissapointed as me because the game finished for you.

I was like this when it happened, and if the full motion video was 10 minutes, then you would request 1 hour.

Zelda fans (as me) always want more and more!

I was very dissapointed in the end, yes i finally bit the bullet gave up on the poes (2 more) and beat the game and I have to say the battle was only so so in my opinion the sword fight at the end was probabbly the only good part.
The mounted battle annoyed the hell out of me, I swear Zelda is the crapiest shot ever. I rode directly behing ganondorf and she missed!! I would've prefered to have gotten the arrows myself and taken him down with my own two hands.

Cant say i ever had zelda miss him and ive beaten him 3 times now but yeah... the ending seemed to have the same problem i felt the rest of the game did... the game seemed to be a sequal to ocarina (thats not the problem :p)... one thing that made ocarina great was the fact that if u had never played a zelda game before the story so was in depth you totaly knew what was going on.... I kinda felt like this one was missing loads of tiny details that if u hadn't played ocarina before you would be missing some key facts.

Iv'e kinda noticed a few people who this is there first zelda game wondering who the hell ganondorf was and why did he have a triangle on his hand >.<

Link was way too neutral in the end. He had easily 3 women that wanted him, and all he does is smile. They need to give Link dialogue or... stop characters from asking him questions! All he does is stare blankly and smile! Aside from that, the ending owned. That was the first game ever where I was convinced the main character was an outright mute. It was ok, just akward when characters tried to interact vocally with him.

yeah, they do need to make longer cut scenes!
I guess if you count the credits though..............

I liked the Lake Hylia cutscene with the mask and al that but i was really lookin forward to using the power of the Fused Shadows! I knew it wouldnt have happened but it would be cool that you press the - and select the full Fused Shadow and when you click B it sends out a dark wave attack and when you hold down B, you create a sphere around you like an energy field and everything in it is severely damaged! But when you battle Zant, you are teleported to the Twilight Zone and the battle begins, but when he is struck by the Master Sword, he takes advantage of the dark power that you posess and enhances it until it becomes too powerful that you become evil and split into the three evil link's and you are created from their magic but when all the evil has been taken out of you and put into the dark Link's, the godesses tell you it's time and you are safe to be granted the adanced level of power that no other being granted with the triforce symbol has, and the Master Sword starts glowing and hovers in your hands and turns into a triforce copy of the sword Gandorf has, and Zant is overcomed by the power of the triforce and is destroyed by his own power of twilight but then, the Evil triplits bind together with the remains of Zants twilight power and there is a huge flash of darkness and Gandorf appears. Then you are transported back to Huryle castle (Pretending that Zant was the boss in Huryle Castle) and the phases of battling Gandorf begins...

I dunno.. The ending kinda made me sad with the whole breaking the mirror.. Think Midna will be back in another game?

JoonKimDDS said:
I hoped sexual relationship between zelda and link.

Fat chance! Link has the hots for Midna now. Look who he ran to after the BIG battle. He has the digits so he can go to the Twilight realm anytime to get SOME...uh food.:ihih:

Link showed no affection for Zelda in this one. I think Horse girl has more of a chance. Maybe the cycle will be broken? Only time will tell if the Gannon revival is gone for good. The game just hinted heavily at the possibility of this trio being done.

Back