Ugh... Help

Eriflleh

WiiChat Member
Oct 17, 2006
Hey sry im sure there are a lot of topics like this but...

i really want to get a wii. Ive been anticipating its release for more than a few months and slept in the day EB games took preorders :sick: . Ive been scrambling to Best Buy and Target and such but cant find out any information. I really want to get one and dont know the best way to do so....

Should i go wait somewhere the night of the 18th? If so, where?
Is it gonna be like the 360 and really hard to get? I preordered one for no down payment at www.lik-sang.com but am sceptical of its validity and region settings. Dunno.... just cin if u guys could help. Any info helps.

You can camp out at Best Buy, since they don't except pre-orders... You just need to get there... EARLY.

you could go and wait somewhere like Best Buy or something and you should get one unless that particular store doesn't have that many. But considering that there are going to be about 1 million units at launch i would think you have a pretty safe bet of actually getting one even though you didn't pre order it.

K i was just hella worried at how fast preorders sold out.

yea i was thinking about Best Buy.... I dunno if they're doin a midnight release for the Wii, but if not ill b there bright and early.

How many consoles is each retail store is gettin?

I'll be going to Best Buy at after school on Friday and wait until Sunday. I have a friend who will be there at 10 am on Friday to save my spot in line (He will have a placeholder for me). It shall be fun!

im either goin to circuitcity,bestbuy or walmart [my cousin works there nows a couple people and its 24hr so if i get hungry or bored]

um...

What day/time do u think i should start waiting? Do u guys think its necesary to start on friday? I was thinking i would be ok with like 7 or 8 on sat.

Eriflleh said:
um...

What day/time do u think i should start waiting? Do u guys think its necesary to start on friday? I was thinking i would be ok with like 7 or 8 on sat.

what store? if its walmart, i say buy tent and everything and live inside, that would be great, and refuse to leave until you get a wii

Sovieto said:
what store? if its walmart, i say buy tent and everything and live inside, that would be great, and refuse to leave until you get a wii

lol security followin ur ass! and u Runnin around screamin...i want mii wii!

Back