ugh

Mr. Luung

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
over there
This gets on my nerves, how come publishers don't make hardcore games for the wii like haze, resistance, call of duty4, and halo most people think wii is for little kids, but i bet most of the people on this website are over 18. those types of games would kick butt with the wiimote , who cares about the graphics , its the gameplay that matters. Dont get me wrong i love those mario games and stuff like that but if you had resistance, call of duty 4, super smash, and mario galaxy all on one system.

Last edited:
yeah how come games like disaster: day of crisis, metroid prime 3: corruption, medal of honor: heroes 2 and redsteel aren't ever going to be on the wii, pisses me straight off

wii_girliefairie said:
um actually most ppl on the forum are 16, and im 11 ^.^

Well, most of the people are actually older than 16.
17-18 range.
But then again, I'm 14. But why does age matter?
That's what Nintendo is trying to say. That in gaming, age doesn't matter.
You can play Spongebob when you're 18! Psh. :scared: (I hope not though).
You're right, I agree about the whole "kiddy" problem.. But we can't change
that. :/ No one really can. This kiddy situation isn't going to solve anything.

whoa ..... I'm 54 and love to play Blazing angels, Call of Duty 3, Mario Galaxy, and almost all that comes out on the Wii. And am waiting NOT patiently for Umbrella Chronicles.. I have played and owned the rest of the consuls, but IMHO the Wii is far more fun.

i agree i think wii could have way better games but they might actual get them in next year or so

i'm reluctant to try those 'hardcore games'. i'm stuck in my ways with mario/yoshi/zelda things. i find alot of them a bit of a sensory overload.

COD4 harcore?

A friend of mine finished it in like a day..... Wouldnt call COD a hard-core game. Not even the online feature. Its just an arcade shooter that everyone can gets in to. Just watch some reviews and you know what im talking about

Back