ugh

cyberzomby said:
COD4 harcore?

A friend of mine finished it in like a day..... Wouldnt call COD a hard-core game. Not even the online feature. Its just an arcade shooter that everyone can gets in to. Just watch some reviews and you know what im talking about

cod4 is hardcore. Theres a reason why it has high ratings and reviews. When cod4 has 3x more people online than mohh2 then you'll see why so many hardcore gamers are putting so much of their time in this game.

Renz said:
cod4 is hardcore. Theres a reason why it has high ratings and reviews. When cod4 has 3x more people online than mohh2 then you'll see why so many hardcore gamers are putting so much of their time in this game.

its a good game, but i cant believe it does not have splitscreen multiplayer :sad:

Oh noes.
Not hardcore games.
I miss them.
/sarcasm

I find the games fine on the Wii, its about finding what you like to play.
And so far I have been able to do that, so I am not complaining.

Those games would all be cool but they wouldnt be that fun on Wii cause the Controllers are so much different .... Some games would be 2 hard to play on Wii with the Wii controlers.... They should make a controller that is kind of like 360's controllers so people could play those games 2 !!

Back