Unlike PS3 & 360 the Wii will never be plagued by...

vagrant said:
Ok but for the third or fourth time, this isn't relavent because it isn't a wii thing thats just how those games are.

And if you found a game where all you did was mash buttons exciting, you clearly just enjoyed being better than other people at it. Which in itself is pretty nerdy.
lol technically mashing buttons is what you do when you dont know how to do combos,ect. i never mashed buttons i always knew exactly what i was doing and the exciting bit was watching my poor brothers and mates get thier heads ripped off every time they though mashing would beat me.
And i know its not a wii thing and thats just how those games are but its just my opinion, therefore relevant.

your just jelous that people could kick your ass in fighting games cause you didnt know what you were doing, hence protecting the eaiser fighting games which you play now.

Virtua Tennis 4 or Wii Tennis, me, my sister and her fiancee all agree Virtua Tennis 4 is more enjoyable on the Ps3. They both are fed up with the Wii's childish graphics and controller gimmick, and their not hardcore gamers, this is going to start happening a lot of Wii owners.

Ohh and just so you know as long as the Ps2 is around the Wii is going to be plagued with uglier ports. Least the Ps3 and 360 ports look nice and most are good games. The Ps3 and 360 have their own array of exclusives, at least their good, the Wii's line-up exclusive's suck, only good one is smash bros. Ohh the Ps3 games will soon stop porting to the 360 when devs learn to use the Ps3.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
I give it an hour before Paintballer makes his way to this thread riding his magical PS3 Pony
LMFAO
But I can't really argue with most of this. There might not be as many Wii games because it won't be very easy to port games to it. I don't know if the control scheme would always make it better either, for example I just watched X-Play and they reviewed Prince of Persia and said it sucked on the Wii because of the controls. The Wii controls make a lot of games that would otherwise be great shitty. More powerful hardware does more than just graphics too. If you have a powerful console you can have tons of enemies and stuff going on at a time and stuff.
"besides we'll always have the most fun, in depth game system on the market." I don't know about that, it all depends on the games. Having motion sensing or more powerful hardware or something means nothing if you don't have good games. I agree with most of what you are saying, but I'm not sure if it is a good thing.

But seriously guys, I don't know where you got the misconception that I'm a PS3 fanboy or whatever, I just like to argue and piss people off.

paintba||er said:

But seriously guys, I don't know where you got the misconception that I'm a PS3 fanboy or whatever, I just like to argue and piss people off.

Same here, but I don't religiously defend a different console while on another's forum. I will defend the 360 like crazy on 360forums or ps3 on ps3forums, and I stick to defending the wii on the wiichat forums.

Back