Updates or DLC?

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Do you guys think SSBB will have balance/error updates to help the game run more smoothly? Since the Wii is more connected than the Gamecube was it'd be nice to see someone like SSBM's Marth be balanced in SSBB.
What about downloadable content? priced or not? Such as new characters that can only be unlocked through being bought or are just hidden until a download is available to give new life to the game?

What would you guys think of things like that?

Well depends.. SSBB could be the first to do Downloadable content.. But it also depends if you have to pay for them or not.. Either way.. I thought this was so uncalled for.. They haven't even exsplained why the delay... so i'm giving it a few weeks for exsplination..

i do think characters will be more balanced and there's a chance but i doubt you will be able to download stuff.

this is my logic-, how long did they have to start development of this game, like two years(???) that is 2(.5)d, and they had all the resources from melee, and this is part of a series, this isn't new to sakurai

and if they took that long to create this game, even though it's graphics are amazing(for wii), that is a really long time, time to work on making the characters balanced, and time to fill the game with as much content as possible, a lot of content....no need to dl anymore content, the game is going to be big enough as it is,(with what looks to be a longer single player, making unlocking everything harder)

secondly, sakurai just created his own company, sora ltd. maybe the develop team will stick around and create stuff for contend of which you could download, but sakurai probably wants to work on other projects, get his company started....

How would it do downloadable content?! you would probably only be able to save half a character. or a stage. but thats all since the wii doesnt have a huge data base to hold all the stuff in. Also i dont think in game, that it would read the wii. it would read the CD.

mabey on december 3rd they will start selling the demo disks that gamespot and ign got to play, for about 25$

Back