What balance issues will arise from SSBB?

I think he'll be fun, but I honestly doubt that he can make it on anyone's "main character" list. My friend is a huge Wario fanboy, but those are hard to come by, so I'm guessing he's going to be a very minor character in Brawl.

Yeah...can't see myself playing much as wario...
His stage, on the other hand, looks awesome. I'll be spending some quality time THERE:lol:

That is because Wario is possibly the worst creation ever brought into the mario universe... And the fact that he made it onto SSBB is even more depressing... I truely hope more people continue to overlook Wario...

ScottAspen said:
That is because Wario is possibly the worst creation ever brought into the mario universe... And the fact that he made it onto SSBB is even more depressing... I truely hope more people continue to overlook Wario...

If it makes you feel better, he got into the game as part of his own series, not the Mario universe :yesnod:

It's really not that bad...there must be some satisfaction to holding the gases until there are 10 second left and everyone is pretty much weary...then WAFT...3+ points if all goes well.

I wanna try out his motorcycle (but not for his final smash because sakurai specifically told us not to *smirk*)

GigaRidley said:
Actually, I heard that Dedede has the srongest f-smash of the starting characters, and he seems pretty unique for a heavy char because of his ridiculously high jump.

Links d-air is sweet, by the way. After 70%, most characters get K.Oed by it almost instantly.
ya i heard that to actually but from the videos i saw he floats rather than jumps which seems to me like an easy comboable character. and even if his f smash is super powerfull we may never be able to use it lol like remember bowser's f smash in melee? its as powerful as a falcon punch...but bowser was still low tier. but meh. only time will tell i suppose

spiff-ssbb said:
ya i heard that to actually but from the videos i saw he floats rather than jumps which seems to me like an easy comboable character. and even if his f smash is super powerfull we may never be able to use it lol like remember bowser's f smash in melee? its as powerful as a falcon punch...but bowser was still low tier. but meh. only time will tell i suppose
He's also got THIS advantage:
Heavy/Strong Char.+Kirby-like jump(he can puff up)= EXTREME LONGETIVITY
But you're right, we'll have to wait and see

Back