Usernames

ssbb_lover said:
That makes no since whatsoever, lidraen....then again, it is you....(Joking >_<)

Riviet, I've always liked your name because it sounds classy to me for some reason (in other words, I like it). Some other ppl's name I also like: Mario Famous, Sovieto (dunno why, lol), Wiired, and some others. Those are just ppl that I can think of atm.

lol trust me after knowing lidraen

it is her u are right :D

I also like your name, just because it sounds Japanese'ish (just ya'll know, i'm really fascinated w/ that culture and language, so if I ever go off on a rant or something about it, that's why :D).

I'm into surfin and watersports..

My name's Rachel, most people call me Rach..

Aaaans i was born in 1990 lol

I used it when I made my msn account when i was like.. 12.. and have used it online ever since for almost anything... so yeah, add me if ya wanna.. [email protected]

Oh wasn't there another of these?

Oh well, I chose Nintendocam because that's my oldoldoldoldoldold e-mail adress.

lidraen said:
LOL
His name isn't Japanese, it's India. But it's Asian and it's the thought that counts.
:)

my name!!!????

i feel so honrered

literally ur the one of few i know who dosnt think im a retard for my name !!!!!

(thats u ssbb lover and lidraen)

I choose Flagel, because it was a word I made up a long time ago (it is a flavoured bagel) it was of interest to me, because I did not know what a bagel was, and I have kept it for like 6 years, with numerous accounts on an unknown amount of sites, so if someone called Flagel has ever beaten you at anything, it is me :D .

Flagel said:
I choose Flagel, because it was a word I made up a long time ago (it is a flavoured bagel) it was of interest to me, because I did not know what a bagel was, and I have kept it for like 6 years, with numerous accounts on an unknown amount of sites, so if someone called Flagel has ever beaten you at anything, it is me :D .

interesting usernae .... flagel :thumbsup:

Me? (sry for this spam post, not much more I can ask though...)

Did you mean me though?? (you made me spam again, damnit! :lol: )

Back