Usernames

well basicly one day i got up found out that the revolutions name had been changed too wi so for some bizar reason the first ever thing that came to my head was Lelando? have no idea why and i have used it as a screen name ever since.

Shade is my first character's name. He has a counterpart named Kage (japanese for shade). They kind of represent the refined and angelic, and the random, corrupt parts of my soul. Of course, Shade is a common online name, so I also use Shade88angel.

I've had it forever. My name is Mike. Last name starts with Will. Then, I wanted to demonstrate my badassness so I added 5(whoop)7(yourass).

Plus, 57 is my fave number for some reason. So, that's it.

Well I saw the previews for Zelda TP and used this name for this forum, but normally my names Atticus from my fav book To Kill A Mockingbird, so yeah but Wolf Form Link=Zelda is my fav game and Wolves are my favorite animals.

Jenova: It's pretty much the not-so-main-but-realy-the-main antagonist from Final Fantasy VII.

Mr.BecKer: It's my last name. :D

Kiwi said:
kiwi.jpg

That is all.
gotta love the kiwi

I didn't always go by inspire. There's more 'inspires' than just me. I'm usually distinguished by adding a tag in front of my name - '';aM;'' (angelici mortui was a natural selection clan that had an abbreviated single season in UGL before dismantling)

I picked the handle Inspire as sort of a play of on words. 'to burn from within' was the idea. There's not much else to say without going into more detail.

I started using "Gymdawg" when I first got AIM about 5 years ago. I was a gymnast at the time, and continued to be up until last September when I had to quit because my science teacher gives way too much homework, and I like dogs. My use of "dawg" rather than "dog" is purely aesthetic as "Gymdawg" looks better than "Gymdog". I found out later that the University of Georgia Women's Gymnastics team refers to themselves as the Gymdawgs, but this is just a tragic coincidence.

one day me and my friend were walking home from school and he asked me if i could spell amoeba and i said a-m-e-b-a and i was wrong so he told me how to spell it and its been my gaming name ever sence.

Back