Usernames

This is ME

Well, before i got my username i was struggling to make it, i dint know what ot make it...i tried to make it sound as detailed as possible to describe me best. Unfortunately, i could not include everything i wanted to express and i couldnt fit anything to do with Naruto in my name, as i love the show...anyways, my sig explains what i like so look at that too (i write what ROCKS)

First of all, u notice that in my username, i put a "RPG master"...this means that i love RPG games and am very good at them (my best type of game overall). RPG goes into many other games and topics as well, and i like mostly all of them i play. "Turk" is a shottened term for "Turkish"...as u can tell, i put it there to show ppl that im Turkish and proud; remember, i used words that describe my personality or my background and what not. if i could fit more i owuld, but for now my sig says the rest. The "91" part signifies the year i was born, so i put it on the end to give the name a number. Well, thats my username and thats y i named it that :)

sorry for double-posting here, but its been over a day and nobody is typing anything, and i want this thread to live on and i wanna know the chemistry behind everyones usernames too lol...come on people. write away :wink:

Last edited:
im back, finally.

yeah, there are soo many interesting usernames in this forum, i would love to hear the mysteries behind them.

i like mysteries. Reason why i chose diomedes as my username.

The Reason for Demon Slayer is Because...well i guess im afraide of nothing at all (Im not kidding) and well my friends where like your not even affraide of Lucifer Him Self?? ( The Devil) and i said nope infact if i could slay demons i would make a living out of it and well they cald me Demon Slayer lol which has a very nice ring to it... it makes me feel strong lol...though theirs a bunch of nice looking girls at school that calls me Hotty lol now that makes me feel special lol

kiwi.jpg

That is all.

Kiwis are good and all but just aren't good enough to go through all of the trouble to slice away the skin and getting Kiwi juice all over you.

Scream said:
Kiwis are good and all but just aren't good enough to go through all of the trouble to slice away the skin and getting Kiwi juice all over you.
I actually forgot what they tasted like. I dont deserve this name :(

Last edited:
Back