Usernames

Mine was actually an odd start, I was all out of something and didn't feel like finishing this track I was working on. So my friend was like you should call that track All Out. And I did, and then I started using it on forums. I know, what a touching story.

All Out said:
Mine was actually an odd start, I was all out of something and didn't feel like finishing this track I was working on. So my friend was like you should call that track All Out. And I did, and then I started using it on forums. I know, what a touching story.
Cool story, what kinda music do u make then? Sure assuming u talking about music obv. :)

I picked my name because out of all the game characters I relate to link the most hes a loner he can solve anything and fix problems and he always has girl troubles

I picked my name last year, when I got sick of my old one (g-angsta .. :s) and decided, as I'm a Roller Coaster Enthusiast, that frequents a roller coaster forum, and MUST have a letter G in my name (y'see.. my real name is George, and everyone calls me G) I though ZeroG would fit in nicely ;)

Mine's a long one.
M=I love Majoras Mask
A=Animal Crossing was the first game to ever really frip me
X=F-Zero X was my first ever racing game.
K=Mario Kart is spelt with a K
H=Hawk, Tony Hawk
O=OOT
W=WindWaker
A=Animal Crossing... again
R=Really like games
D=Doom was one of my first ever games

That was all a big lie

Wiired said:
Cool story, what kinda music do u make then? Sure assuming u talking about music obv. :)

Haha yeah, I am talking about music. I make and accell mainly at House, Trance, and Progressive music. But I never restrict myself to one genre and I have ventured out of those above listed genres, granted rarely. But it's very hard to create a track in a different genre unless you really have a passion for that music. You can hear some of my older stuff on my MySpace page ( http://www.MySpace.com/JohnyC ) I have a new single coming out with a singer named Drea that is signed to Miswax Records. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
my user name is from an anime i liked. the main character's name was key. but her whole name was tokiko... and of course being new to anime and the japanese language.. i spelled it wrong... but i've had this sn for soo long, its on everything i use.. if you say it outloud in a crowd, id probably turn and look LOL

Hehe some of you guys have some cool reasons for their usernames.

Mine just came from two favourite characters in the Zelda series and the fact that its a game so there - Link, Zelda, Game

Oh it can also mean Linking to a Zelda Game lol Haxx!

Pretty original I know...

My name sounded funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using Rift for a user name for everything since I was maybe 14, about 11 years. I listened to an album by Phish, and my favorite song, and the name of the album is Rift, plus it has a cool definition.

verb form

1 : CLEAVE, DIVIDE 2 : PENETRATE

Back