Very upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
:frown2: I'm pretty upset today. Someone asked me if they could borrow my copy of Madden 08 for a night, and being as polite as I am I said yes but explained my games are like my children and she had to guard it with her life! Now I've passed the game over to her I'm feeling really down, like part of me is missing. Ive never let anyone borrow any games before as I'm very protective over my Wii. Anyway I need some reassurance that everything will be ok.:scared:

Everything will be okay. They're only borrowing it for a night. I had a friend STEAL a game and take it to his holiday house. Boy, was I angry when he came back. "Oh, it's INSIDE my GameCube -- I don't know how it could have got there!"

As if.

Ontopic, I know the feeling, lol.

You shouldn't really doubt trust to your friend, remember you leant it to them for a reason...

Hmmm well lets see ur letting her borrow ur Madden, ok, BUT what are u getting from her? Its only fair right? :smilewinkgrin:

Never let anyone borrow something unless you can keep something of theirs for equal or greater value. If they are religious you can do the cheapy, "I own your soul." on paper until they give back your item. To this day the soul on paper trick works perfect. Suckers.

Everything is alright.
Take a deep breath..push :lol:

Sorry, but really, what I would say is there are video game stores to rent from, they are there for a reason. If they tried it at your place, and liked it, they should rent it. Or they could pay you $10 or so, whatever the rental charge is there.

I know this forum is all about being a friendly community and all, but c'mon now. Wtf is wrong with you why would you make a thread about this are your children worth $50 to you?!

6ix you numpty I was wondering if other people felt the same way about lending their games out, also got no kiddies thank god, wouldn't have any time to play on the Wii. Thanks for all the support everyone! (Seriously some people can't take a joke!):lol:

You guys are weird. :p

I have no problems lending games, consoles, and once I even lent out my 52'' TV to a friend. I'd trust my friends with my life, so I think I can trust them with my electronics.

And don't have a panic attack. You're lending a $50 game, not your priceless family heirlooms. If the worst case scenario happens? Meh. You buy a new copy on pay day, big whoop.

I don't have a problem trusting friends, it's just when a friend of theirs asks me if they can borrow a game I don't do it. I am protective of all my "stuff" for I doubt I could afford to replace much of it.

Bliss said:
Hmmm well lets see ur letting her borrow ur Madden, ok, BUT what are u getting from her? Its only fair right? :smilewinkgrin:

That sounds like a fair deal lol :lol:

well if you don't want nothing to happen to your games just don't borrow it. i only bent out certain things because from experience other people just don't really take care of your things the way you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back