Finally!

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I'll finally get to start Zelda:TP over my spring break, which has officialy started.

My brother has had the game since the start of the smester and I didn't feel like spening 50 bucks on a game I could just borrow from my brother.

But let me tell you, I'm pretty damn excited to start playing it!

enjoy the game. but dont get too upset when you finish the game quicker than expected. i figot to the final battle in about 40 hrs. so i went back and spent time on all the missed side quests i could find. i must have spent like 20 hrs just fishing!

~S

Yeh Zelda: TP is a fun game but Ganondorf (the final boss) was too easy!!!

But it took me just under 60 hrs...

yeah that seems about average from what i hear, my brother clocked in at 57 hours

BiZZaRe said:
Yeh Zelda: TP is a fun game but Ganondorf (the final boss) was too easy!!!

But it took me just under 60 hrs...
ThaNks for the spoiler.. FAG..
lol JOKING but just try and put 1 of them Spoiler alert things nexttime.. i dont know how to do them but ask some1 else on the forum

....wiiiiiii..... said:
ThaNks for the spoiler.. FAG..
lol JOKING but just try and put 1 of them Spoiler alert things nexttime.. i dont know how to do them but ask some1 else on the forum
spoiler tags, like this [ spoiler] (I put an extra space in there so I can show it properly) then on the end put the / before spoiler
you got that, right?

I have been playing for almost 30 hours now and I am out of the lakebed temple and on my way to find the guy from thelmas bar

well enjoy!! as you already know from the reviews this is one of the greatest games of all times. im taking it slow and have over 60 hrs already into it. You'll have a great time...just be warned-this game is VERY addicting...

Back