Very upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
arcticreaver said:
well if you don't want nothing to happen to your games just don't borrow it. i only bent out certain things because from experience other people just don't really take care of your things the way you do.
Very true, only thing I've witnessed to be contradictory to that would be when you let someone else drive your car, everytime I've driven someone else's car I drive 10x better and when I've let people drive my car (with the exception of one dumbass, we bring out the worst driving in each of us when we drive together) they drive it very well.

hmmmm....i let my friends borrow my games cause they know if something happens to it....they have to pay full price for it....like my ipod....one of my friends threw it out my car window while i was driving them home from a party and they were drunk...:lol:....so she bought me a new one

arcticreaver said:
well if you don't want nothing to happen to your games just don't borrow it. i only bent out certain things because from experience other people just don't really take care of your things the way you do.
Yeah I've leanred that by now.
I dont' care AS MUCH about my gamecube stuff.
But like, especially when we have the video club start off and I bring the wii, I have a release form that says the have to pay, if they break it. :yesnod:

I trust my friends. Becos I no that like if my baby brother flushs a game down the toilet and that has allready happened! I wil replace the game and i think my friends would do the same for MII:yesnod:

AndThen? said:
Everything will be okay. They're only borrowing it for a night. I had a friend STEAL a game and take it to his holiday house. Boy, was I angry when he came back. "Oh, it's INSIDE my GameCube -- I don't know how it could have got there!"

As if.

Ontopic, I know the feeling, lol.
LOL! Dude.. If I made this thread.. that post would of made me feel even worse lmao. Like my game wouldn't come back for a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back