Virtual Console Points Card

That's true, but those are not the easiest cards to find. However, if you do get them one of those get them a $25 one because Virtual Console charges tax.

bobby1211 said:
Instead of a Wii points card, if all you can find is overpriced, why not a visa or mastercard gift card. You dont pay tax and the Gamer can use it to get points on the VC.

-Bobby

Mansfield Hot said:
That's true, but those are not the easiest cards to find. However, if you do get them one of those get them a $25 one because Virtual Console charges tax.

Virtual Console does not charge tax. I bought 2000 Wii points and my credit card only was charged $20. I am in the US, but other countries may have different laws or something.

Gamestops and EBs are selling the 2k cards for $25. I think i might just tie my Wii points account into a paypal one and then just go from there.

Totally agree on the whole best buy thing. Everything is expensive, and the employees only know how to sell the stuff. I want to go work there just so *someone* knows what they are talking about (that and they have an awesome employee discount)

Wish you could like get deals if you buy more than 2 games. 8 bucks fo Sega games is a rip off no matter how good it was.
Next buy points online its cheaper and you dont have to buy the 2000 points you can just spend 10 bucks at a time.

Well for a while they were charging tax (before the console was officially launched). Maybe they still are I do not know because I have not bought Virtual Console points in a while.

I don't know about other countries. I live in Beverly Hills.

csiguy4u said:
Virtual Console does not charge tax. I bought 2000 Wii points and my credit card only was charged $20. I am in the US, but other countries may have different laws or something.

Last edited:
That's weird. It must be a regional thing. Because like CSIguy4u said and I say they are only $19.99.

Redan499 said:
Gamestops and EBs are selling the 2k cards for $25. I think i might just tie my Wii points account into a paypal one and then just go from there.

I think that is great. :thumbsup: If you do decide to work at Best Buy that would be great because like I've said Best Buy needs someone that actually knows what they are talking about. Besides who can't go wrong with an employee discount?

registerednerd said:
Totally agree on the whole best buy thing. Everything is expensive, and the employees only know how to sell the stuff. I want to go work there just so *someone* knows what they are talking about (that and they have an awesome employee discount)

I'm in Aus, i can't find any Wii Point Cards anywhere. I've checked the major stores, EB Games and couldn't find any!!!
And i also couldn't find any GameCube controllers anywhere, but still, there's always Ebay

Back