Wait... what WAS September Surprise?

wiigotdawii said:
There is a Nintendo Press commence on the tenth of october so I think the REAL surprise will be unveiled then but it was just delayed from september.
..thats a theory.

Maybe it was the NEWS about NEOGEO games being released on the Virtual Console and then the actual games just got delayed from September to October.

The surprise was we were all waiting for something that was not coming.

Quite the prize eh?

They also announced we'll soon be seeing Turbo CD VC games soon. This means Saturn, and Sega CD games may be along the way. If you have large hands, I guess Wii Jackets are the ideal thing(Free & Free shipping). I cut my strap off, and never once worried about hitting my TV.

nic7 said:
The jackets and LOZ party were competely unrelated from the surprise. I would probably say it was Link's Crossbow training. It has potential.
how do you figure that link's crossbow training was the surprise when he already said it was coming with the wii zapper. I knew about this game way back at E3. They just didnt give a surpise and will probly be sometime this month

The surprise, is not coming, or has been given to us already. This thread is also kind of pointless, seeing as it is a bout a "September surprise".The previous topic on this has been locked, and I'm going to request the same for this one.
All I've seen people do is complain and whine about the surprise. I understand your frustrations, but take it up with Nintendo, stop making threads around the same topic, when the main topic has already been locked.

if your disappointed with what Nintendo has given us so far, then sulk in a corner or something, some people are sick of hearing your complaints. No matter how much you complain, nothing will change. September is gone, and so is this "Surprise"

Last edited:
OK, there have been many distractions, but you have to visit the Wii Shop channel to find the surprise. Here's a hint, SMB: The Lost Levels.

I think the surprise was either Sin & Punishment and SMB:Lost Levels on VC because they was only available in Japan before or NeoGeo games on VC.

D S said:
The surprise, is not coming, or has been given to us already. This thread is also kind of pointless, seeing as it is a bout a "September surprise".The previous topic on this has been locked, and I'm going to request the same for this one.
All I've seen people do is complain and whine about the surprise. I understand your frustrations, but take it up with Nintendo, stop making threads around the same topic, when the main topic has already been locked.

if your disappointed with what Nintendo has given us so far, then sulk in a corner or something, some people are sick of hearing your complaints. No matter how much you complain, nothing will change. September is gone, and so is this "Surprise"
wow if you were that upset about the topic why did you come in and post, you could have easily kept your two cents and kept it moving, Hmm are you trying to be the forum police. when the moderators get ready to lock something they will im pretty sure they can do there jobs without snitches.

D S said:

Wow, at what point did I whine about the surprise? I haven't been keeping up with the latest Wii news as much as I used to lately so I couldn't remember there being anything new or important released... so I just asked if there was a "September surprise" that I missed. :wtf:

Yeah, we've whined and complained about the surprise but what about the whining and complaining in your "I hate not being 18" topic?

Okay, so you have some truth, but thats is something I needed to get out, and get advice or something on. I'm just sick of the whining about something you can't control, and something that could easily be explained.

Or maybe i'm totally wrong, maybe I've lost my touch with forums.

Lastly, I didn't direct that towards you, I directed it towards those, that were whining.

Back