Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god. Guys its obvious that we're just impatient, I bet its something to do with the Check Me Out Channel, if you haven't seen the video.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jgbbaIFiiI[/MEDIA]

Yeah after seeing this vid again im convinced the surprise has not already gone in the form of ssbb online or everything else , either it is late or reggie is full of bottom vomit !

I got a mail to my wii from Nintendo. All wii owners will get a free piece of sillicon that protects the wiimote in case it crashes into something. From now on, this will come standard with every wiimote you buy.

home_teaser_jacket_07.jpg

{Axtlár} said:
yeah yeah the jacket...but did anyone of you who called Nintendo reps get that response from them as the surprise? no! so they don't know anything, see? there's the proof
You could be right, as I was under the impression that "Check Mii Out" was due out yesterday (and of course told it was the expected "surprise"), then again it could have been meant to be released yesterday and now delayed, who knows. Regardless I wouldn't invest too much into it.

madbeanman said:
Why did u think check mii out was due yesterday?

i think because people have been expecting it to land b4 the end of sept due to what reggie said in the interview , but he doesnt say that , he says surprises b4 the end of sept !

also kris was told in a phone call that he should keep wii connect 24 on as check mii out is due very soon

wow if you guys think that the wii jacket is the surprise i feel sorry for you. this has been in the works ever since the wii strap recall. It was either fix the wii straps of give them this. they have gone and decided to give both to lower the amounts of recalls. If it was the surprise they would have said it was the surprise. Reggie just was forced to say something was comming to get reporters and inteviewers off his back. most likely after there meeting this month we will get what we were supposed to get.

el-zilcho said:
also kris was told in a phone call that he should keep wii connect 24 on as check mii out is due very soon
I believe the only reason I got as much information as I did was simply because I explained that my Wii was in a box due home from repair (Monday), likewise I believe would have been told to simply keep my WiiConnect24 ON and await a response. I don't directly recall her saying Monday, however I did get that impression, however I do directly recall her saying the surprise was the release of "Check Mii Out" clearly.

Seems there is a lot of speculation on this however, and even I am beginning to shift away from the Nintendo Rep's statement even though it's the most solid answer I have received. I think I will call again tomorrow as I have already harassed Nintendo once today (and yesterday), so we shall see what becomes of it all tomorrow.

wow this is a nice surprise a free jacket for your wii mote :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back