Not open for further replies.
are you all kidding me!!!

It's not that hard to see. The surprise is the release of Earthbound 3
I read that on smash dojo

gamefreak4 said:
are you all kidding me!!!

It's not that hard to see. The surprise is the release of Earthbound 3
I read that on smash dojo

Smash Dojo? Isn't that a Smash Bros. only site? Why would they advertise another game?

Lol..it may be true.. but I don't think he meant "advertized" I think he meant it was "hinted at" with the introduction of Lucas(Earthbound character) into Brawl.

Still no surprise, what gives?

I can't believe we have waited all of September for nothing.

I didn't mean the character, but the game (Earthbound Wii) but I also don't think that's the surprise

OMG! I LOVE EARTH BOUND!! I have beaten that game about a BILLION TIMES!! AAAAHHH! Ok...sorry..I know that was random. ---__---* Carry on, everyone. Cough* :scared:

Dunno bout u guys but i stopped reading the updates today >_>. There starting to give too much about the game. I want the game to a surprise and a inyourface kinda thing on that release day.

Sigh*...well, thats that. What do we do now, guys?:frown2: :cryin:

JerryC said:
Dunno bout u guys but i stopped reading the updates today >_>. There starting to give too much about the game. I want the game to a surprise and a inyourface kinda thing on that release day.
Yeah I quickly scanned the site one time about two weeks ago and never went back just for that reason. And to think it's still got a long way to go before it's release date!

I've called Nintendo a couple of times and all they say is "I don't know when the date is." They are all wondering what going on. I'm very disapointed about no Wii update!:mad5:

Last edited by a moderator:
tdog7 said:
i dont think thats the suprise, it just doesnt seem right

Were talking about Nintendo. It's either the Condom or the SMB2 VC release. Boo Nintendo, Boo.

I swear I've put up with allot form Nintendo, but Im getting closer and closer to giving up on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back