Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well guys i think we should just look at what nintendo has given us this past month

a) a zelda demo for the wii zapper
b) confirmation of wi-fi brawl
c)wiiware titles annoucned
d) they're giving us free silicon coats for our wiimotes....free!
e) i'm awesome

maybe you guys should be greatful

idc if they give out free jackets. A promise is a promise. I'm disappointed that they don't give an explanation to why that promise never came.

Maybe the upcoming update has been held back due to nintendo trying to figure out how to deal with this new mod chip .

well dont knock the jacket ..that which is free is all good to me !
and we'll get check mii out soon enough!

So my console blue light is flashing this morning when I was on my way out to work (7:00 a.m. EST). Didn't get a chance to check it, anyone want to fill me in or do I have to go home during lunch to find out what it is?

Ha the blue light woke me up this morning :mad5: and I cant get back to sleep. The jacket is pretty stupid but at least its free :D.

I;ll go check whats on the wii >_<

Nothing is new, so i don't know why your Wii was glowing.

Last edited:
yeah yeah the jacket...but did anyone of you who called Nintendo reps get that response from them as the surprise? no! so they don't know anything, see? there's the proof

The answer is simple. it was wifi Brawl, or something else released during September, or the surprise doesn't exist, and this topic, should have been locked >_<

THE LIGHT JUST WENT BLUE!!!! CHECK THEM

EDIT: The surprise, is the jackets....wow....Nintendo do killed my inner child.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back